Kopter Group AG is proud to announce that the newly launched Garmin G3000H will be integrated into the SH09 single turbine helicopter from first deliveries.
To benefit operators and owners alike, the G3000H will even come in the standard baseline of the helicopter, ensuring that the SH09 provides the highest level of avionics on the market. The SH09 will feature dual landscape-oriented displays and a single touchscreen controller.
“The G3000H will ease the workload of SH09 pilots while providing best-in-class situational awareness. This will enable a higher level of safety for every mission, the core principle behind the design of our helicopter.” says Michele Riccobono, Kopter Executive Vice President Technology.
“We are excited that Kopter is the first to announce the G3000H integrated flight deck on the SH09 helicopter,” said Carl Wolf, Garmin vice president of aviation marketing and sales. “The G3000H merges modern technologies with an exceptional feature set that reduces pilot workload and improves situational awareness so helicopter pilots can make the most informed decisions while operating in high workload conditions.”
Representatives of both Kopter and Garmin will be on-site at EBACE 2018 in Geneva on Day 2, 30 May on Garmin’s booth (J89) from 13:00 to 14:00 local time to jointly answer questions.
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet