The ACH130 on display at Airbus’ EBACE stand is the first of its type to be delivered since the launch of Airbus Corporate Helicopters (ACH) and represents the first time the aircraft is displayed in public.
The aircraft, delivered in the racing-inspired, in-house Stylence by ACH configuration, provides a high-quality yet lightweight completion, suitable for high intensity flights and transport in extreme comfort.
The aircraft, acquired by an unnamed customer, will be operated by Monacair. Frederic Lemos, Head of ACH, said, “The ACH130 combines unique passenger-focused design, exceptional single-engine performance and first class quality and comfort, making it very popular with private customers worldwide and a favourite of world-leading VIP and charter operator, Monacair, who operate a total fleet of eight ACH130.
- Life Link III passes 15000 hours on AW119Kx fleet
- Heli-One Completes Universal Avionics Flight Deck Upgrade For S-76
- PHi extends previously-announced cash tender offer
- Airmedic signs purchase agreement
- Metro sparks new era of helicopter safety at AMTC 2018
- HeliOps take ownership of the SeaKing Simulator
- CHC Opens New Search and Rescue Facility in Dublin
- Kopter appoints Air Medical Sales Specialist for North American market
- Business Aviation Survey: Hiring Demand On the Rise
- Airbus at AMTC 2018
- Kopter at AMTC 2018
- Leonardo at AMTC 2018
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018
- New helicopter hoist will help rescue injured firefighters in Nevada
- Bell and Yamato announce collaboration
- Leonardo congratulates the Royal Malaysian Navy on reaching a milestone