The ACH130 on display at Airbus’ EBACE stand is the first of its type to be delivered since the launch of Airbus Corporate Helicopters (ACH) and represents the first time the aircraft is displayed in public.
The aircraft, delivered in the racing-inspired, in-house Stylence by ACH configuration, provides a high-quality yet lightweight completion, suitable for high intensity flights and transport in extreme comfort.
The aircraft, acquired by an unnamed customer, will be operated by Monacair. Frederic Lemos, Head of ACH, said, “The ACH130 combines unique passenger-focused design, exceptional single-engine performance and first class quality and comfort, making it very popular with private customers worldwide and a favourite of world-leading VIP and charter operator, Monacair, who operate a total fleet of eight ACH130.
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023
- HeliOffshore Consults Flight Instructors and Examiners
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; chopper arrives Birgunj Custom
- Fishtail Air gets new official name ‘Summit Helicopters’
- PHI Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
- NBAA Requests Guidance on Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- HeliOffshore – HUMS Best Practice Guidelines
- Bristol Sycamore Flies Home After 60 Years
- Heliport of Russia delivers R44 with autopilot
- Airbus delivers fifth and final H135 for Bundeswehr training