The ACH130 on display at Airbus’ EBACE stand is the first of its type to be delivered since the launch of Airbus Corporate Helicopters (ACH) and represents the first time the aircraft is displayed in public.
The aircraft, delivered in the racing-inspired, in-house Stylence by ACH configuration, provides a high-quality yet lightweight completion, suitable for high intensity flights and transport in extreme comfort.
The aircraft, acquired by an unnamed customer, will be operated by Monacair. Frederic Lemos, Head of ACH, said, “The ACH130 combines unique passenger-focused design, exceptional single-engine performance and first class quality and comfort, making it very popular with private customers worldwide and a favourite of world-leading VIP and charter operator, Monacair, who operate a total fleet of eight ACH130.
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service
- DHART expands its reach
- Bell 525 completes hot weather testing
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance fly 8,000th Mission
- Bell Announces the Delivery of Bell 429s to Jamaica Defence Force
- Egypt Receives new Ka-52 Alligator Helicopters
- Nepal to clamp down on helicopter rescue insurance scams
- Sonoma County Sheriff unveils new helicopter
- Wales Air Ambulance takes over Cardiff HP lease
- Japan resumes talks with local government on V-22 deployment
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- AVIC AC312E Passes Stability Test
- LOTN completes overhaul of first Afghan Mi-17V-5
- Bell Boeing Joint Program awarded $74M contract for V-22 Repairs
- Bergen H225 Final Accident Report : Comprehensive and Worrying
- New Zealand orders NH90 flight training device from CAE