On Thursday 14th to Saturday 16th June, Helicentre Aviation will be exhibiting at Heli UK Expo, which will be taking place at Wycombe Air Park.
The unique event will showcase the very best from the helicopter industry including operators and private owners. As well as exhibiting, Helicentre will be flying into the event with one of our Cabri G2s, allowing visitors to get up close to the modern next generation two-seater training helicopter.
Our friendly staff, including experienced Flight Instructors and current students will be on hand to answer any questions you may have. We will be able to offer advice on the different training routes available such as our one-of-a-kind BSc(Hons) degree course and 2019 Scholarship Programme as well as career opportunities.
We will also be accepting applications for our 2019 Scholarship Programme and degree course September 2018 intake on the day.
So if you’re planning to visit, make sure you stop by and have a chat.
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet