On Thursday 14th to Saturday 16th June, Helicentre Aviation will be exhibiting at Heli UK Expo, which will be taking place at Wycombe Air Park.
The unique event will showcase the very best from the helicopter industry including operators and private owners. As well as exhibiting, Helicentre will be flying into the event with one of our Cabri G2s, allowing visitors to get up close to the modern next generation two-seater training helicopter.
Our friendly staff, including experienced Flight Instructors and current students will be on hand to answer any questions you may have. We will be able to offer advice on the different training routes available such as our one-of-a-kind BSc(Hons) degree course and 2019 Scholarship Programme as well as career opportunities.
We will also be accepting applications for our 2019 Scholarship Programme and degree course September 2018 intake on the day.
So if you’re planning to visit, make sure you stop by and have a chat.
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service
- DHART expands its reach
- Bell 525 completes hot weather testing
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance fly 8,000th Mission
- Bell Announces the Delivery of Bell 429s to Jamaica Defence Force
- Egypt Receives new Ka-52 Alligator Helicopters
- Nepal to clamp down on helicopter rescue insurance scams
- Sonoma County Sheriff unveils new helicopter
- Wales Air Ambulance takes over Cardiff HP lease
- Japan resumes talks with local government on V-22 deployment
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- AVIC AC312E Passes Stability Test
- LOTN completes overhaul of first Afghan Mi-17V-5
- Bell Boeing Joint Program awarded $74M contract for V-22 Repairs
- Bergen H225 Final Accident Report : Comprehensive and Worrying
- New Zealand orders NH90 flight training device from CAE