Blue Hawaiian Helicopters, Hawaii’s premier helicopter tour company expands on Kauai with new tours departing from Princeville beginning June 4. The new tours will operate out of the company’s new helicopter base located on Kauai’s North Shore.
“This new base allows us to better service our Kauai guests and showcases the beauty of the north shore,” said Gregg Lundberg, president of Blue Hawaiian Helicopters. “We’re honored to be a part of the wonderful community of Princeville and grow our Blue Hawaiian Helicopters’ ohana.”
Winner of ‘Best Helicopter Company’ on Oahu, Maui, Big Island and Kauai by the readers of Hawaii Magazine, Blue Hawaiian Helicopters has launched Discover Kauai, a new 45-minute aerial adventure that departs from the resort community of Princeville. The new tour begins with a flight over Kauai’s “biggest little town” of Hanapepe Valley, known to have inspired the fictional hometown in the Disney film Lilo & Stitch. It then continues to reveal the magnificent Manawaiopuna Falls, also known as “Jurassic Park” Falls, cascading down 400-foot cliffs. From there, it takes passengers over the Olokele Canyon and provides a sweeping view of the scenic Waimea Canyon, also known as the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific.” It also gives a close look at the shark-tooth shaped Bali Hai mountain peak and presents an incredible perspective of Kauai’s North Shore including Hanalei Bay. One of the highlights of this aerial adventure is drifting over the glorious Na Pali Coast, its lush green mountains, 4,000-foot jagged cliffs, secluded beach areas, and the surrounding bright blue Pacific Ocean.
Guests who book the Discover Kauai tour can experience the ultimate in comfort and safety aboard a state-of-the-art Eco-Star helicopter which offers passengers spacious first-class seating and exceptional visibility.
The new tours will depart from Blue Hawaiian Helicopters’ new base which is conveniently located at the Princeville airport, in the heart of the resort community.
Tour prices start at $289 per person and include all taxes and fees.
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet