Blue Hawaiian Helicopters, Hawaii’s premier helicopter tour company expands on Kauai with new tours departing from Princeville beginning June 4. The new tours will operate out of the company’s new helicopter base located on Kauai’s North Shore.
“This new base allows us to better service our Kauai guests and showcases the beauty of the north shore,” said Gregg Lundberg, president of Blue Hawaiian Helicopters. “We’re honored to be a part of the wonderful community of Princeville and grow our Blue Hawaiian Helicopters’ ohana.”
Winner of ‘Best Helicopter Company’ on Oahu, Maui, Big Island and Kauai by the readers of Hawaii Magazine, Blue Hawaiian Helicopters has launched Discover Kauai, a new 45-minute aerial adventure that departs from the resort community of Princeville. The new tour begins with a flight over Kauai’s “biggest little town” of Hanapepe Valley, known to have inspired the fictional hometown in the Disney film Lilo & Stitch. It then continues to reveal the magnificent Manawaiopuna Falls, also known as “Jurassic Park” Falls, cascading down 400-foot cliffs. From there, it takes passengers over the Olokele Canyon and provides a sweeping view of the scenic Waimea Canyon, also known as the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific.” It also gives a close look at the shark-tooth shaped Bali Hai mountain peak and presents an incredible perspective of Kauai’s North Shore including Hanalei Bay. One of the highlights of this aerial adventure is drifting over the glorious Na Pali Coast, its lush green mountains, 4,000-foot jagged cliffs, secluded beach areas, and the surrounding bright blue Pacific Ocean.
Guests who book the Discover Kauai tour can experience the ultimate in comfort and safety aboard a state-of-the-art Eco-Star helicopter which offers passengers spacious first-class seating and exceptional visibility.
The new tours will depart from Blue Hawaiian Helicopters’ new base which is conveniently located at the Princeville airport, in the heart of the resort community.
Tour prices start at $289 per person and include all taxes and fees.
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service
- DHART expands its reach
- Bell 525 completes hot weather testing
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance fly 8,000th Mission
- Bell Announces the Delivery of Bell 429s to Jamaica Defence Force
- Egypt Receives new Ka-52 Alligator Helicopters
- Nepal to clamp down on helicopter rescue insurance scams
- Sonoma County Sheriff unveils new helicopter
- Wales Air Ambulance takes over Cardiff HP lease
- Japan resumes talks with local government on V-22 deployment
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- AVIC AC312E Passes Stability Test
- LOTN completes overhaul of first Afghan Mi-17V-5
- Bell Boeing Joint Program awarded $74M contract for V-22 Repairs
- Bergen H225 Final Accident Report : Comprehensive and Worrying
- New Zealand orders NH90 flight training device from CAE