Essex & Herts Air Ambulance (EHAAT) is pleased to announce that it has signed a three-year partnership with Chelmsford-based Essex Media Ltd.
The deal, which is worth nearly £100,000, will cover the cost of one life-saving mission each month and see Essex Media’s logos appear on EHAAT’s fleet of two helicopters and four Rapid Response Vehicles (RRVs). The company also plans to support EHAAT by getting involved in fundraising initiatives and events.
To celebrate the launch of the partnership the staff of Essex Media Ltd paid a visit to the Charity’s Earls Colne Airbase where they met members of the Charity’s Critical Care Team and Fundraising staff.
Pam Withrington, Fundraising and Marketing Director at EHAAT said: “We are delighted that Essex Media Ltd is sponsoring our Fleet over the next three years.
“This is a really exciting opportunity for us. As our 20th anniversary year draws to a close Essex Media’s contribution will help us with the next stage in our development as EHAAT moves towards providing a 24/7 service using Rapid Response Vehicles. We are very much looking forward to working with them and developing our relationship.”
Nathan Martin CEO and Founder of Essex Media Ltd said: “Essex Media Ltd is delighted to be supporting Essex & Herts Air Ambulance as their official Fleet Sponsor. We’re incredibly proud of our local life-saving charity and the first class pre-hospital emergency medical service they offer to the communities of Essex and Hertfordshire.
“We know they cannot survive without donations so we want to help ensure our local community continues to have access to this life-saving service through our sponsorship and charitable works.”
Based in Chelmsford Essex Media Ltd is an international business delivering a mix of business to business (B2B) conferences, exhibitions and seminars for global industries.
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018
- New helicopter hoist will help rescue injured firefighters in Nevada
- Bell and Yamato announce collaboration
- Leonardo congratulates the Royal Malaysian Navy on reaching a milestone
- Dart receives EASA certification for EC130/H130 Cable Cutter System
- Enstrom announces 280FX Sale at Helitech 2018
- 1st H125 delivered with BLR FastFin kit
- Dart opens new service center in Amsterdam
- HeliOffshore held the 2nd in a series of Human Hazard Analysis workshops
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries