Every year AHMEC celebrates Father’s Day with FatherFest, a great day to honor Dad for all he does. What better way to say “Thank you’” than an awesome helicopter ride (for an additional cost) and fun activities? It’s an exciting day featuring antique cars and motorcycles, food trucks, a beer garden, sports-oriented inflatable games, helicopter rides (additional cost) and more from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m.
This year’s theme is “Celebrate the Wonder of Flight,” and our aircraft lineup doesn’t disappoint.
The roster includes:
A Magni M-16 gyrocopter
Pennsylvania Air National Guard helicopter
United States Coast Guard Air Station, Atlantic City helicopter
Pennsylvania State Police helicopter
Home-built RotorWay 162-F helicopter
Robinson R-44 helicopter
J-3 Piper Cub airplane
T-28 Trojan Navy Trainer airplane
RV-12 Homebuilt airplane
Adding to the “Flight” theme are a birds of prey exhibition from The Falconry Girl, Margaret Young, and a demonstration by Mike Dupuy Falconry at 1 p.m.
Food trucks like Zac’s Burger, Haute Wheels and The Tot Cart create culinary delights while Malvern’s Locust Lane Brewery’s Beer Garden refreshes with amazing brews. And Kona Ice’s cold, sweet treats always satisfy on a hot day.
Additional entertainment includes DJ music by Full Moon Entertainment, Larry Smythe’s M.A.S.H. military collection, Gary Deaver Out of the Box Robotics Team and dogs from Paws for People™ Pet-Assisted Visitation Volunteer Services. VVendors such as Crossan Kettle Corn sell wonderful goods for all ages, and groups like the United States Army, United States Coast Guard Flotilla 04-76 and Chapter 436 of Vietnam Veterans of America offer information about their respective organizations.
Admission is $10.00 per person. Helicopter rides cost $60.00 per person extra on a first-come, first-served basis beginning at 10:00 a.m. until 3 p.m. Contact the museum at 610-436-9600 with questions or for more information.
Get your tickets now… you DON’T want to miss this!
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023
- HeliOffshore Consults Flight Instructors and Examiners
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; chopper arrives Birgunj Custom
- Fishtail Air gets new official name ‘Summit Helicopters’
- PHI Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
- NBAA Requests Guidance on Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- HeliOffshore – HUMS Best Practice Guidelines
- Bristol Sycamore Flies Home After 60 Years
- Heliport of Russia delivers R44 with autopilot
- Airbus delivers fifth and final H135 for Bundeswehr training