Every year AHMEC celebrates Father’s Day with FatherFest, a great day to honor Dad for all he does. What better way to say “Thank you’” than an awesome helicopter ride (for an additional cost) and fun activities? It’s an exciting day featuring antique cars and motorcycles, food trucks, a beer garden, sports-oriented inflatable games, helicopter rides (additional cost) and more from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m.
This year’s theme is “Celebrate the Wonder of Flight,” and our aircraft lineup doesn’t disappoint.
The roster includes:
A Magni M-16 gyrocopter
Pennsylvania Air National Guard helicopter
United States Coast Guard Air Station, Atlantic City helicopter
Pennsylvania State Police helicopter
Home-built RotorWay 162-F helicopter
Robinson R-44 helicopter
J-3 Piper Cub airplane
T-28 Trojan Navy Trainer airplane
RV-12 Homebuilt airplane
Adding to the “Flight” theme are a birds of prey exhibition from The Falconry Girl, Margaret Young, and a demonstration by Mike Dupuy Falconry at 1 p.m.
Food trucks like Zac’s Burger, Haute Wheels and The Tot Cart create culinary delights while Malvern’s Locust Lane Brewery’s Beer Garden refreshes with amazing brews. And Kona Ice’s cold, sweet treats always satisfy on a hot day.
Additional entertainment includes DJ music by Full Moon Entertainment, Larry Smythe’s M.A.S.H. military collection, Gary Deaver Out of the Box Robotics Team and dogs from Paws for People™ Pet-Assisted Visitation Volunteer Services. VVendors such as Crossan Kettle Corn sell wonderful goods for all ages, and groups like the United States Army, United States Coast Guard Flotilla 04-76 and Chapter 436 of Vietnam Veterans of America offer information about their respective organizations.
Admission is $10.00 per person. Helicopter rides cost $60.00 per person extra on a first-come, first-served basis beginning at 10:00 a.m. until 3 p.m. Contact the museum at 610-436-9600 with questions or for more information.
Get your tickets now… you DON’T want to miss this!
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance fly 8,000th Mission
- Bell Announces the Delivery of Bell 429s to Jamaica Defence Force
- Egypt Receives new Ka-52 Alligator Helicopters
- Nepal to clamp down on helicopter rescue insurance scams
- Sonoma County Sheriff unveils new helicopter
- Wales Air Ambulance takes over Cardiff HP lease
- Japan resumes talks with local government on V-22 deployment
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- AVIC AC312E Passes Stability Test
- LOTN completes overhaul of first Afghan Mi-17V-5
- Bell Boeing Joint Program awarded $74M contract for V-22 Repairs
- Bergen H225 Final Accident Report : Comprehensive and Worrying
- New Zealand orders NH90 flight training device from CAE
- Maverick Helicopters has expanded operations to Hawaii’s Kauai
- CHC and Sikorsky Sending Students to Safety & Quality Summit
- Aerometals Receives FAA STC Approval for Airbus H130 IBF System
- Manang Air successfully completes CAAN Approved Training Organization Audit-2018
- FAA proposes closing HIWAS weather advisory
- VRT500 passed first stage of aerodynamic tests
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System Approved