United Rotorcraft is pleased to announce they have received CAAC (Civil Aviation Authority of China) validations of Supplemental Type Certificates (VSTC) for the United Rotorcraft 407 EMS kit, their Articulating Litter Loading System (ALLS), and their controllable Search Light kit. The validation supports the delivery of the first three Chinese EMS Bell 407s.
United Rotorcraft’s CAAC validated B407 EMS kit consists of a Med Wall that includes soft goods storage, medical outlet panels and controls for the advanced life support systems, such as oxygen, integrated compressed air, suction and A/C electrical power. The EMS kit not only includes the installation kits to complete the 407 as a dedicated air ambulance platform, but the VSTC also includes stand-alone approval for an ALLS litter kit, allowing a Chinese operator to modify the aircraft with only a litter installation for basic lifesaving missions. The Search Light VSTC gives operators the option of augmenting the factory delivered aircraft with additional lighting to further expand their mission.
“This CAAC validation represents continued growth and market expansion for the division,” stated Frank Graham, senior director of Global Sales and Marketing at United Rotorcraft. “We are confident these three aircraft will be the first of many opportunities in China.”
United Rotorcraft continues to pursue CAAC Validation for other products, as well as development of interiors for newer airframes, such as the Bell 505, Leonardo Helicopter 169 and the Airbus lineage.
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet