United Rotorcraft is pleased to announce they have received CAAC (Civil Aviation Authority of China) validations of Supplemental Type Certificates (VSTC) for the United Rotorcraft 407 EMS kit, their Articulating Litter Loading System (ALLS), and their controllable Search Light kit. The validation supports the delivery of the first three Chinese EMS Bell 407s.
United Rotorcraft’s CAAC validated B407 EMS kit consists of a Med Wall that includes soft goods storage, medical outlet panels and controls for the advanced life support systems, such as oxygen, integrated compressed air, suction and A/C electrical power. The EMS kit not only includes the installation kits to complete the 407 as a dedicated air ambulance platform, but the VSTC also includes stand-alone approval for an ALLS litter kit, allowing a Chinese operator to modify the aircraft with only a litter installation for basic lifesaving missions. The Search Light VSTC gives operators the option of augmenting the factory delivered aircraft with additional lighting to further expand their mission.
“This CAAC validation represents continued growth and market expansion for the division,” stated Frank Graham, senior director of Global Sales and Marketing at United Rotorcraft. “We are confident these three aircraft will be the first of many opportunities in China.”
United Rotorcraft continues to pursue CAAC Validation for other products, as well as development of interiors for newer airframes, such as the Bell 505, Leonardo Helicopter 169 and the Airbus lineage.
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023
- HeliOffshore Consults Flight Instructors and Examiners
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; chopper arrives Birgunj Custom
- Fishtail Air gets new official name ‘Summit Helicopters’
- PHI Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
- NBAA Requests Guidance on Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- HeliOffshore – HUMS Best Practice Guidelines
- Bristol Sycamore Flies Home After 60 Years
- Heliport of Russia delivers R44 with autopilot
- Airbus delivers fifth and final H135 for Bundeswehr training