Airwork’s range of maintenance support plans has reached the major milestone of supporting customers who have flown collectively in excess of 300,000 flight hours with their Honeywell LTS101 series engines.
With customers located across five continents, Airwork has proved that location is no barrier to providing professional and superior service.
Their extensive pool of rental components allows operators to stay in the air and with the fixed hourly rate there are no surprises when it comes to budgeting and cost management for routine maintenance.
Maintenance plans were developed as a means for customers to manage their helicopter maintenance costs and Airwork has refined these over 30 years.
“We currently operate four BK117 helicopters which are supported by one of Airwork’s support plans. Airwork’s excellent support and high-quality products allow us to maximise the usage of our helicopters to the highest level while maintaining transparency on routine maintenance costs.” Susan Stanley, CEO at Rotor-Lift Aviation.
The latest addition to the maintenance programme the Airwork Support Plan (ASP) provides a solution to on-going and future routine maintenance and overhaul requirements. Plans can be tailored to suit individual needs for a fixed hourly rate based on the number of hours flown each month. The plans currently offer support to operators of AS350/355 and BK117 helicopters and support the Honeywell LTS101 Engine series (600, 650, 700, 750 & 850 series). Plans for other helicopter types and component plans can be priced on request.
From single aircraft operators to multi-aircraft fleet customers, there is a package to suit all types of operations. The range of ASP vary from the Essential Plan that covers Engines only through to the Advanced Plan which covers engines, dynamic components, airframe and rotor blades. All plans include door to door freight, loan components and 24/7 AOG support.
Airwork is one of the most comprehensive OEM approved helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul facilities in the world. That means you will deal directly with the qualified engineering and maintenance experts supporting your helicopter.
- Sikorsky awarded $10M contract for MH-60 Analysis
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance cleared of Novichok contamination
- Airbus renews partnership with USP of São Carlos
- Saab Receives Order for Self-Protection Systems
- Thai Aviation Services S-76D Fleet Achieves 10,000 Flight Hours
- AAMS Statement in Response to NASEMSO “Borders in the Sky”
- Helibras highlights 40 years of leadership
- HeliOffshore SIP Delivers the Data to Make the Frontline Safer
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service