Airwork’s range of maintenance support plans has reached the major milestone of supporting customers who have flown collectively in excess of 300,000 flight hours with their Honeywell LTS101 series engines.
With customers located across five continents, Airwork has proved that location is no barrier to providing professional and superior service.
Their extensive pool of rental components allows operators to stay in the air and with the fixed hourly rate there are no surprises when it comes to budgeting and cost management for routine maintenance.
Maintenance plans were developed as a means for customers to manage their helicopter maintenance costs and Airwork has refined these over 30 years.
“We currently operate four BK117 helicopters which are supported by one of Airwork’s support plans. Airwork’s excellent support and high-quality products allow us to maximise the usage of our helicopters to the highest level while maintaining transparency on routine maintenance costs.” Susan Stanley, CEO at Rotor-Lift Aviation.
The latest addition to the maintenance programme the Airwork Support Plan (ASP) provides a solution to on-going and future routine maintenance and overhaul requirements. Plans can be tailored to suit individual needs for a fixed hourly rate based on the number of hours flown each month. The plans currently offer support to operators of AS350/355 and BK117 helicopters and support the Honeywell LTS101 Engine series (600, 650, 700, 750 & 850 series). Plans for other helicopter types and component plans can be priced on request.
From single aircraft operators to multi-aircraft fleet customers, there is a package to suit all types of operations. The range of ASP vary from the Essential Plan that covers Engines only through to the Advanced Plan which covers engines, dynamic components, airframe and rotor blades. All plans include door to door freight, loan components and 24/7 AOG support.
Airwork is one of the most comprehensive OEM approved helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul facilities in the world. That means you will deal directly with the qualified engineering and maintenance experts supporting your helicopter.
- Heli-One to Install Search and Rescue Cabin Configuration for H225s
- Waypoint Leasing Increases Customer Count
- DynCorp Awarded $152M Contract for TH-57 Support Services
- HeliGroup launches world-first Airbus ACH135 Helionix for charter operations
- Rotortrade paves the way for greater value in the pre-owned helicopter market
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- EASA starts process for certification of small VTOL aircraft
- Deadline Approaches for 2019 WAI Scholarships
- Heli-One Announces AW169 EMS Modification Case Study
- Bell attended the VR/AR Global Summit in Vancouver
- Helibras delivers the 33º H225M to Brazilian Army
- Helicentre purchases two simulators
- Airbus Turns to RepRap x400 3D Printer
- Heli-One Develops End-User Oriented Solutions
- Coptersafety to provide EASA Maintenance Check Flight simulator course
- HCare services at Helitech 2018
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Airbus details NBAA display
- Airbus delivers new H125 to Newfoundland
- Kopter SH09 displayed in new customer livery at Helitech 2018