Airwork’s range of maintenance support plans has reached the major milestone of supporting customers who have flown collectively in excess of 300,000 flight hours with their Honeywell LTS101 series engines.
With customers located across five continents, Airwork has proved that location is no barrier to providing professional and superior service.
Their extensive pool of rental components allows operators to stay in the air and with the fixed hourly rate there are no surprises when it comes to budgeting and cost management for routine maintenance.
Maintenance plans were developed as a means for customers to manage their helicopter maintenance costs and Airwork has refined these over 30 years.
“We currently operate four BK117 helicopters which are supported by one of Airwork’s support plans. Airwork’s excellent support and high-quality products allow us to maximise the usage of our helicopters to the highest level while maintaining transparency on routine maintenance costs.” Susan Stanley, CEO at Rotor-Lift Aviation.
The latest addition to the maintenance programme the Airwork Support Plan (ASP) provides a solution to on-going and future routine maintenance and overhaul requirements. Plans can be tailored to suit individual needs for a fixed hourly rate based on the number of hours flown each month. The plans currently offer support to operators of AS350/355 and BK117 helicopters and support the Honeywell LTS101 Engine series (600, 650, 700, 750 & 850 series). Plans for other helicopter types and component plans can be priced on request.
From single aircraft operators to multi-aircraft fleet customers, there is a package to suit all types of operations. The range of ASP vary from the Essential Plan that covers Engines only through to the Advanced Plan which covers engines, dynamic components, airframe and rotor blades. All plans include door to door freight, loan components and 24/7 AOG support.
Airwork is one of the most comprehensive OEM approved helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul facilities in the world. That means you will deal directly with the qualified engineering and maintenance experts supporting your helicopter.
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023
- HeliOffshore Consults Flight Instructors and Examiners
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; chopper arrives Birgunj Custom
- Fishtail Air gets new official name ‘Summit Helicopters’
- PHI Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
- NBAA Requests Guidance on Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- HeliOffshore – HUMS Best Practice Guidelines
- Bristol Sycamore Flies Home After 60 Years
- Heliport of Russia delivers R44 with autopilot
- Airbus delivers fifth and final H135 for Bundeswehr training