Fishtail Air Pvt. Ltd., one of the prominent helicopter operators in Nepal has officially changed its name to Summit Helicopters. As per the information from company’s official, it has been a month that the Fishtail Air got a new name as Summit Helicopters.
Fishtail Air Pvt. Ltd. and Summit Air are the sister companies so, the official name has been changed in accordance to it, informed the official adding that there was no other reasons behind doing so.
Fishtail Air was established in the year 1997 under the Air Operators Certificate issued by the government of Nepal. Currently, the company’s fleet consists of 2 Ecureuil-one AS 350 B3e, AS 350 B3+ and one Bell Jet Ranger 206 registered 9N-AJQ, 9N-AJR and 9N-AII respectively.
From its base in Kathmandu, the company operates aerial sightseeing, mountain flights, rescue evacuation, air ambulance service, corporate charter, project support, expeditions, sight surveys, pilgrimage tours, sling and high altitude operation, trans-border flights and special adventure missions.
Reproduced from Aviation Nepal with permission. This is NOT a press release. HeliHub.com has an exclusive agreement with Aviation Nepal which allows us to reproduce helicopter news which they publish. Copyright and full responsibility for the content of this article remains with Aviation Nepal.
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point
- Russian Helicopters are ready to supply six Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters to open service centers in China
- Two Awards of Excellence won by Wiltshire Air Ambulance
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence – winners announced
- Aspirus MedEvac Achieves NAAMTA Accreditation
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Senior Executive VP
- Italy Saves €450M from Defence Contract
- Changes for SB-1 Defiant Test Flight
- Asbestos forces Canadian SAR EH101s to move out of Gander
- Lockheed Awarded $382M Contract for Production and Delivery for 8 MH-60R
- NEXA Advisors and VFS to Produce Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- PAC delivers 3 Upgraded EC135s
- Trials to launch and land Chinooks on RFA Tidesurge
- Thales to set up Chinese training centre with Avicopter
- SGT Wins Contracts to Support US Army Black Hawk
- CHC Continues 50 Years of Service with Point Resources AS