Fishtail Air Pvt. Ltd., one of the prominent helicopter operators in Nepal has officially changed its name to Summit Helicopters. As per the information from company’s official, it has been a month that the Fishtail Air got a new name as Summit Helicopters.
Fishtail Air Pvt. Ltd. and Summit Air are the sister companies so, the official name has been changed in accordance to it, informed the official adding that there was no other reasons behind doing so.
Fishtail Air was established in the year 1997 under the Air Operators Certificate issued by the government of Nepal. Currently, the company’s fleet consists of 2 Ecureuil-one AS 350 B3e, AS 350 B3+ and one Bell Jet Ranger 206 registered 9N-AJQ, 9N-AJR and 9N-AII respectively.
From its base in Kathmandu, the company operates aerial sightseeing, mountain flights, rescue evacuation, air ambulance service, corporate charter, project support, expeditions, sight surveys, pilgrimage tours, sling and high altitude operation, trans-border flights and special adventure missions.
Reproduced from Aviation Nepal with permission. This is NOT a press release. HeliHub.com has an exclusive agreement with Aviation Nepal which allows us to reproduce helicopter news which they publish. Copyright and full responsibility for the content of this article remains with Aviation Nepal.
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 40
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50
- CHC 14th Safety & Quality Summit Less than a Month Away