Fishtail Air Pvt. Ltd., one of the prominent helicopter operators in Nepal has officially changed its name to Summit Helicopters. As per the information from company’s official, it has been a month that the Fishtail Air got a new name as Summit Helicopters.
Fishtail Air Pvt. Ltd. and Summit Air are the sister companies so, the official name has been changed in accordance to it, informed the official adding that there was no other reasons behind doing so.
Fishtail Air was established in the year 1997 under the Air Operators Certificate issued by the government of Nepal. Currently, the company’s fleet consists of 2 Ecureuil-one AS 350 B3e, AS 350 B3+ and one Bell Jet Ranger 206 registered 9N-AJQ, 9N-AJR and 9N-AII respectively.
From its base in Kathmandu, the company operates aerial sightseeing, mountain flights, rescue evacuation, air ambulance service, corporate charter, project support, expeditions, sight surveys, pilgrimage tours, sling and high altitude operation, trans-border flights and special adventure missions.
Reproduced from Aviation Nepal with permission. This is NOT a press release. HeliHub.com has an exclusive agreement with Aviation Nepal which allows us to reproduce helicopter news which they publish. Copyright and full responsibility for the content of this article remains with Aviation Nepal.
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd