Jane Gurney, Chief Executive of Essex & Herts Air Ambulance, has today been named Director of the Year in the ‘Public/Third Sector’ category by the Institute of Directors (IoD) for the East of England.
Mrs Gurney received her award from IoD Director General Stephen Martin at a celebratory lunch held in the Jockey Club Rooms in Newmarket.
Nominations for the award were received from IoD branches across Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Essex and Hertfordshire.
She said: “I’m delighted to accept this award on behalf of everyone who has helped to make Essex & Herts Air Ambulance what it is today. Being recognised in this way is a validation of the work my team and I have put in to growing the Charity and this award will help raise the profile of the Charity and increase awareness of our life-saving work.
“It is a privilege to lead such a committed and dedicated team and to be able to share this success with them and our supporters.”
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 40
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50
- CHC 14th Safety & Quality Summit Less than a Month Away