Jane Gurney, Chief Executive of Essex & Herts Air Ambulance, has today been named Director of the Year in the ‘Public/Third Sector’ category by the Institute of Directors (IoD) for the East of England.
Mrs Gurney received her award from IoD Director General Stephen Martin at a celebratory lunch held in the Jockey Club Rooms in Newmarket.
Nominations for the award were received from IoD branches across Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Essex and Hertfordshire.
She said: “I’m delighted to accept this award on behalf of everyone who has helped to make Essex & Herts Air Ambulance what it is today. Being recognised in this way is a validation of the work my team and I have put in to growing the Charity and this award will help raise the profile of the Charity and increase awareness of our life-saving work.
“It is a privilege to lead such a committed and dedicated team and to be able to share this success with them and our supporters.”
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd