Oceania Aviation’s Sales, Marketing and Communications team met with the CEO and CMO of Swiss Rotor Solutions at Rotortech to discuss the distribution and installation opportunities for their Maximum Pilot View Kit. We are now pleased to announce our new partnership with Swiss Rotor Solutions as their authorised distributor for their H125/AS350 Maximum Pilot View Kit in the region.
Designed to increase safety and pilot comfort for the Airbus H125 / AS350 series helicopter, the kit is revolutionising pilot visibility and operational safety and has an FAA, EASA and TCCA approved Supplemental Type Certificates.
THE MAXIMUM PILOT VIEW KIT
– Single-Piece Window/Door Bubble
– Removeable, 350% Larger Lower Floor Window
– Uninterrupted Right Hand View
– Ample Headroom – even with helmet
– Increases Visibility By A Factor of Ten (1200 square meters vs 120 square meters at 164 feet)
– Easily Removed Floor Window – heat, low sun or rain
Increasing both operational safety and efficiency, the MPVK has been embraced globally with forty-four kits ordered. As the only approved installer in New Zealand, we are excited to add another quality capability to further support the industry with leading and innovative solutions.
Swiss Rotor Solutions CEO Thomas Bolzli, the 9,000-hour utility pilot who initiated development of the product, said:
“We are excited to work with such a reliable, steadfast and widely known partner as Oceania Aviation. Besides Europe, USA and Canada, this is the next big region we can serve with a trusting partner”.
- Airbus to deliver New Zealand’s first HEMS-configured H145s
- Airbus Delivers Upgraded Night Vision to UK police
- Leonardo awarded contract for 22 of the new AW169M
- Bell partners with EPS for eVTOL energy storage
- RSAF Celebrates 20 Years of Training in Oakey
- Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder buys an AW169
- UK AAIB Bulletin – November 2018
- CEO retires as Bristow announce acquisition of Columbia Helicopters
- CHC adds apprentice engineers in UK
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance appoints new Trustees
- Vision for the future of General Aviation
- Speculative Scottish windfarm heliport plans approved
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-172
- Genaire expands fuel cell repair capabilities to include Bell 412 and 214
- Russian Helicopters successfully tests Ansat
- IHST: Making Life & Death Decisions: A Case Study of a Fatal Helicopter Accident
- STARS wins international competition
- Leonardo sells 15 AW139s into China, with 160 to follow
- APSA seeks nominees for Board of Directors
- China and Russia ready to sign on heavy-lift helicopter