Oceania Aviation’s Sales, Marketing and Communications team met with the CEO and CMO of Swiss Rotor Solutions at Rotortech to discuss the distribution and installation opportunities for their Maximum Pilot View Kit. We are now pleased to announce our new partnership with Swiss Rotor Solutions as their authorised distributor for their H125/AS350 Maximum Pilot View Kit in the region.
Designed to increase safety and pilot comfort for the Airbus H125 / AS350 series helicopter, the kit is revolutionising pilot visibility and operational safety and has an FAA, EASA and TCCA approved Supplemental Type Certificates.
THE MAXIMUM PILOT VIEW KIT
– Single-Piece Window/Door Bubble
– Removeable, 350% Larger Lower Floor Window
– Uninterrupted Right Hand View
– Ample Headroom – even with helmet
– Increases Visibility By A Factor of Ten (1200 square meters vs 120 square meters at 164 feet)
– Easily Removed Floor Window – heat, low sun or rain
Increasing both operational safety and efficiency, the MPVK has been embraced globally with forty-four kits ordered. As the only approved installer in New Zealand, we are excited to add another quality capability to further support the industry with leading and innovative solutions.
Swiss Rotor Solutions CEO Thomas Bolzli, the 9,000-hour utility pilot who initiated development of the product, said:
“We are excited to work with such a reliable, steadfast and widely known partner as Oceania Aviation. Besides Europe, USA and Canada, this is the next big region we can serve with a trusting partner”.
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd