Oceania Aviation’s Sales, Marketing and Communications team met with the CEO and CMO of Swiss Rotor Solutions at Rotortech to discuss the distribution and installation opportunities for their Maximum Pilot View Kit. We are now pleased to announce our new partnership with Swiss Rotor Solutions as their authorised distributor for their H125/AS350 Maximum Pilot View Kit in the region.
Designed to increase safety and pilot comfort for the Airbus H125 / AS350 series helicopter, the kit is revolutionising pilot visibility and operational safety and has an FAA, EASA and TCCA approved Supplemental Type Certificates.
THE MAXIMUM PILOT VIEW KIT
– Single-Piece Window/Door Bubble
– Removeable, 350% Larger Lower Floor Window
– Uninterrupted Right Hand View
– Ample Headroom – even with helmet
– Increases Visibility By A Factor of Ten (1200 square meters vs 120 square meters at 164 feet)
– Easily Removed Floor Window – heat, low sun or rain
Increasing both operational safety and efficiency, the MPVK has been embraced globally with forty-four kits ordered. As the only approved installer in New Zealand, we are excited to add another quality capability to further support the industry with leading and innovative solutions.
Swiss Rotor Solutions CEO Thomas Bolzli, the 9,000-hour utility pilot who initiated development of the product, said:
“We are excited to work with such a reliable, steadfast and widely known partner as Oceania Aviation. Besides Europe, USA and Canada, this is the next big region we can serve with a trusting partner”.
- Russian Helicopters offers state-of-the-art civil rotorcraft to African customers
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 40
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50
- CHC 14th Safety & Quality Summit Less than a Month Away
- Leonardo performs TH-119 avionics power
- Strategic Partnership Targets Global Robinson
- PhilJets appoints new CEO to lead expansion
- Mecaer Aviation Group wins STC approval for Bell 505 interior
- Top-level appointments at Coptersafety