CHC Helicopter has announced that Alison Levine, team captain of the first American Women’s Everest Expedition, will join hundreds of delegates and speakers at the 14th annual CHC Safety & Quality Summit as the keynote speaker at the event’s gala dinner evening.
The gala dinner, a memorable highlight of the Summit, brings together a significant portion of the more than 500 attending delegates for the evening.
In addition to leading the first American Women’s Everest Expedition, Levine has climbed to the summit of the highest peak on each of the seven continents and has skied across the Arctic Circle to the North Pole. Braving extreme challenges and hardships, she became the first American to take the treacherous Messner route across west Antarctica, journeying 600 miles through the frozen landscape to the South Pole.
More recently, she served as an adjunct professor at the United States Military Academy at West Point, focusing on leadership in challenging and extreme environments.
“We’re thrilled at the opportunity to invite Alison to share some of her leadership experience and hard-learned lessons with us,” said Duncan Trapp, CHC’s Vice President of Safety & Quality. “We’ve had the pleasure of hearing from so many different speakers over the years, and we look forward to Alison sharing her story with us.”
The 14th CHC Safety & Quality Summit will take place October 2-4 at the Gaylord Texan Resort Hotel & Convention Center, near CHC’s global headquarters.
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 30
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50
- CHC 14th Safety & Quality Summit Less than a Month Away