CHC Helicopter has announced that Alison Levine, team captain of the first American Women’s Everest Expedition, will join hundreds of delegates and speakers at the 14th annual CHC Safety & Quality Summit as the keynote speaker at the event’s gala dinner evening.
The gala dinner, a memorable highlight of the Summit, brings together a significant portion of the more than 500 attending delegates for the evening.
In addition to leading the first American Women’s Everest Expedition, Levine has climbed to the summit of the highest peak on each of the seven continents and has skied across the Arctic Circle to the North Pole. Braving extreme challenges and hardships, she became the first American to take the treacherous Messner route across west Antarctica, journeying 600 miles through the frozen landscape to the South Pole.
More recently, she served as an adjunct professor at the United States Military Academy at West Point, focusing on leadership in challenging and extreme environments.
“We’re thrilled at the opportunity to invite Alison to share some of her leadership experience and hard-learned lessons with us,” said Duncan Trapp, CHC’s Vice President of Safety & Quality. “We’ve had the pleasure of hearing from so many different speakers over the years, and we look forward to Alison sharing her story with us.”
The 14th CHC Safety & Quality Summit will take place October 2-4 at the Gaylord Texan Resort Hotel & Convention Center, near CHC’s global headquarters.
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd