Eagle Australasia are bringing the Garmin product range direct from the factory to their customers after the internationally renowned manufacturer named Eagle an Authorised Dealer in the Asia Pacific. Operators in the region will have greater access to local technical parts and support for the Garmin product range, thereby reducing operator costs and AOG time.
“With our appointment to Garmin Authorised Dealer, we have increased our capabilities to become a premier provider of customised, industry-leading solutions,” said Grant Boyter, CEO of Eagle Australasia. “The addition of Garmin’s product line to our already wide variety of helicopter products and services ensures we can continue to deliver innovative and cost-effective solutions to our customers.”
A recent delivery by the Eagle Australasia team encompassed a customised avionics solution in which state-of-the-art devices were installed, including the Garmin G500H, GTN750, GTN635, TAS and ADS-B navigation, communication and GPS systems. With the addition of Eagle’s Generation II Digital Audio System, which supports up to 32 control panels, 20 transceivers and 12 full headsets, the upgrade realised significant reductions in pilot workload whilst increasing communications efficiency and situational awareness.
Along with conceptual development and installation of avionics solutions, Eagle offer a range of rotary aircraft services, from scheduled inspections and AOG support through to the most extensive overhauls. As a Bell Customer Service Facility, and with access to a network of the industry’s top manufacturers such as Garmin, DART and BLR, Eagle are steadily increasing their capabilities to become the premier one-stop shop for helicopter operators in the region.
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd