Eagle Australasia are bringing the Garmin product range direct from the factory to their customers after the internationally renowned manufacturer named Eagle an Authorised Dealer in the Asia Pacific. Operators in the region will have greater access to local technical parts and support for the Garmin product range, thereby reducing operator costs and AOG time.
“With our appointment to Garmin Authorised Dealer, we have increased our capabilities to become a premier provider of customised, industry-leading solutions,” said Grant Boyter, CEO of Eagle Australasia. “The addition of Garmin’s product line to our already wide variety of helicopter products and services ensures we can continue to deliver innovative and cost-effective solutions to our customers.”
A recent delivery by the Eagle Australasia team encompassed a customised avionics solution in which state-of-the-art devices were installed, including the Garmin G500H, GTN750, GTN635, TAS and ADS-B navigation, communication and GPS systems. With the addition of Eagle’s Generation II Digital Audio System, which supports up to 32 control panels, 20 transceivers and 12 full headsets, the upgrade realised significant reductions in pilot workload whilst increasing communications efficiency and situational awareness.
Along with conceptual development and installation of avionics solutions, Eagle offer a range of rotary aircraft services, from scheduled inspections and AOG support through to the most extensive overhauls. As a Bell Customer Service Facility, and with access to a network of the industry’s top manufacturers such as Garmin, DART and BLR, Eagle are steadily increasing their capabilities to become the premier one-stop shop for helicopter operators in the region.
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 40
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50
- CHC 14th Safety & Quality Summit Less than a Month Away
- Leonardo performs TH-119 avionics power
- Strategic Partnership Targets Global Robinson
- PhilJets appoints new CEO to lead expansion
- Mecaer Aviation Group wins STC approval for Bell 505 interior
- Top-level appointments at Coptersafety
- Era Group and Bel Air Aviation enter teaming agreement
- Avalex video equipment picked for WPD EC135 fleet upgrade
- ForeFlight Launches Trip Assistant Door-to-Door Flight And Fuel Stop Planner