On Tuesday, June 26, Bell completed its 100th delivery of the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X to Hunt Companies for corporate travel. Bell revealed its first customer delivery for the Bell 505 at HAI Heli-Expo 2017 and continues to receive international interest. Before the delivery, Mirabel facility employees gathered around the aircraft to commemorate this milestone.
Behind every aircraft delivery is a team of dedicated engineers and employees, designing and building a premium quality aircraft. From the testing of gear boxes to painting a fresh coat of color, every employee at our facilities plays an important role in aircraft development and exceptional quality continuity. Bell Textron President, Cynthia Garneau and Executive Vice President of Integrated Operations, Paul Watts recognized this fact by congratulating the Mirabel facility for this achievement.
In the past few months, the Bell 505 made an appearance at Black Sea Aerospace and Defense in Bucharest, Romania, flew through scenic Alaska and even showed famous Manchester United striker, Ruud Van Nistelrooy around Cambodia. With customer deliveries happening worldwide from Mexico to Poland and Czech Republic to New Zealand, the aircraft continues to complete significant missions on global scale.
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point
- Russian Helicopters are ready to supply six Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters to open service centers in China
- Two Awards of Excellence won by Wiltshire Air Ambulance
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence – winners announced
- Aspirus MedEvac Achieves NAAMTA Accreditation
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Senior Executive VP
- Italy Saves €450M from Defence Contract
- Changes for SB-1 Defiant Test Flight
- Asbestos forces Canadian SAR EH101s to move out of Gander
- Lockheed Awarded $382M Contract for Production and Delivery for 8 MH-60R
- NEXA Advisors and VFS to Produce Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- PAC delivers 3 Upgraded EC135s
- Trials to launch and land Chinooks on RFA Tidesurge
- Thales to set up Chinese training centre with Avicopter
- SGT Wins Contracts to Support US Army Black Hawk
- CHC Continues 50 Years of Service with Point Resources AS