CHC Helicopter has announced that Alison Levine, team captain of the first American Women’s Everest Expedition, will join hundreds of delegates and speakers at the 14th annual CHC Safety & Quality Summit as the keynote speaker at the event’s gala dinner evening
The gala dinner, a memorable highlight of the Summit, brings together a significant portion of the more than 500 attending delegates for the evening.
In addition to leading the first American Women’s Everest Expedition, Levine has climbed to the summit of the highest peak on each of the seven continents and has skied across the Arctic Circle to the North Pole. Braving extreme challenges and hardships, she became the first American to take the treacherous Messner route across west Antarctica, journeying 600 miles through the frozen landscape to the South Pole.
More recently, she served as an adjunct professor at the United States Military Academy at West Point, focusing on leadership in challenging and extreme environments.
“We’re thrilled at the opportunity to invite Alison to share some of her leadership experience and hard-learned lessons with us,” said Duncan Trapp, CHC’s Vice President of Safety & Quality. “We’ve had the pleasure of hearing from so many different speakers over the years, and we look forward to Alison sharing her story with us.”
The 14th CHC Safety & Quality Summit will take place October 2-4 at the Gaylord Texan Resort Hotel & Convention Center, near CHC’s global headquarters.
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point
- Russian Helicopters are ready to supply six Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters to open service centers in China
- Two Awards of Excellence won by Wiltshire Air Ambulance
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence – winners announced
- Aspirus MedEvac Achieves NAAMTA Accreditation
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Senior Executive VP
- Italy Saves €450M from Defence Contract
- Changes for SB-1 Defiant Test Flight
- Asbestos forces Canadian SAR EH101s to move out of Gander
- Lockheed Awarded $382M Contract for Production and Delivery for 8 MH-60R
- NEXA Advisors and VFS to Produce Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- PAC delivers 3 Upgraded EC135s
- Trials to launch and land Chinooks on RFA Tidesurge
- Thales to set up Chinese training centre with Avicopter
- SGT Wins Contracts to Support US Army Black Hawk
- CHC Continues 50 Years of Service with Point Resources AS