The Spanish Civil Guard has awarded Heli Union Training Center a 24 month contract to train 30 pilots. The contract requires training with FFS (Full Flight Simulator) corresponding to the aircraft type Dauphin AS365N3. HUTC provides the utilisation of its FFS which is located in Angouleme Airport along with its highly qualified instructors based on the training needs.
The pilots will be trained at HUTC facilities in Angouleme, France. The trainings required by the contract include emergency procedures exercise, IFR navigation, harsh condition flights, and many others.
Hervé Maugis, the Director of HUTC commented, “We are very honoured to be given this opportunity to train 30 pilots from the Spanish Civil Guard. Here at the HUTC, we are aiming to provide the best service through our qualified instructor, top of the range training courses, and all the required means (simulators, fleet, etc.) to ensure all our pupils are successfully qualified and well trained after finishing their courses. We also support our customers by enabling them to create operational scenarios and we are very attentive to offer the flexibility they need to re-schedule their training slots.”
Certified by the DGAC and EASA, HUTC is home of the only Dauphin AS365N3 FFS in Europe. Today, the same type of simulator can only be found in France and in Singapore. The simulator allows its users to perform several types of training, ranging from ab initio and recurrent training to specific programs covering failure procedures, instrument flight rules (IFR), offshore and rescue operations, night flight (night vision goggles), flights over mountainous regions and low altitude navigation. HUTC is currently proposing one of the best offer for PBN training in Europe thanks to their brand new FTD 2 equipped with two Garmin GTN750.
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd