The Spanish Civil Guard has awarded Heli Union Training Center a 24 month contract to train 30 pilots. The contract requires training with FFS (Full Flight Simulator) corresponding to the aircraft type Dauphin AS365N3. HUTC provides the utilisation of its FFS which is located in Angouleme Airport along with its highly qualified instructors based on the training needs.
The pilots will be trained at HUTC facilities in Angouleme, France. The trainings required by the contract include emergency procedures exercise, IFR navigation, harsh condition flights, and many others.
Hervé Maugis, the Director of HUTC commented, “We are very honoured to be given this opportunity to train 30 pilots from the Spanish Civil Guard. Here at the HUTC, we are aiming to provide the best service through our qualified instructor, top of the range training courses, and all the required means (simulators, fleet, etc.) to ensure all our pupils are successfully qualified and well trained after finishing their courses. We also support our customers by enabling them to create operational scenarios and we are very attentive to offer the flexibility they need to re-schedule their training slots.”
Certified by the DGAC and EASA, HUTC is home of the only Dauphin AS365N3 FFS in Europe. Today, the same type of simulator can only be found in France and in Singapore. The simulator allows its users to perform several types of training, ranging from ab initio and recurrent training to specific programs covering failure procedures, instrument flight rules (IFR), offshore and rescue operations, night flight (night vision goggles), flights over mountainous regions and low altitude navigation. HUTC is currently proposing one of the best offer for PBN training in Europe thanks to their brand new FTD 2 equipped with two Garmin GTN750.
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point
- Russian Helicopters are ready to supply six Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters to open service centers in China
- Two Awards of Excellence won by Wiltshire Air Ambulance
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence – winners announced
- Aspirus MedEvac Achieves NAAMTA Accreditation
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Senior Executive VP
- Italy Saves €450M from Defence Contract
- Changes for SB-1 Defiant Test Flight
- Asbestos forces Canadian SAR EH101s to move out of Gander
- Lockheed Awarded $382M Contract for Production and Delivery for 8 MH-60R
- NEXA Advisors and VFS to Produce Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- PAC delivers 3 Upgraded EC135s
- Trials to launch and land Chinooks on RFA Tidesurge
- Thales to set up Chinese training centre with Avicopter
- SGT Wins Contracts to Support US Army Black Hawk
- CHC Continues 50 Years of Service with Point Resources AS