Kopter Group AG is pleased to announce that it has formed a fully owned subsidiary in the US: Kopter North America LLC.
The establishment of this subsidiary is a key first step for Kopter in developing its presence in the US, which represents a significant market for the company.
Kopter North America LLC will be headed by Christian Gras, as CEO – Christian is equally the Executive Vice President Customers at Kopter Group AG – and Larry Roberts, as President Sales, Marketing and Customer Support.
Andreas Löwenstein, CEO of Kopter Group, said at this occasion: “the US is cleary a prime market for our single engine helicopter, which offers the highest standards of safety, performance and comfort, coupled with low operating costs. We already have firm commitments from key American customers to acquire our SH09, as they see it as a perfect tool for a variety of missions, including EMS, Law Enforcement, Passenger Transport and Utility. It is essential for us to serve them as close as possible to where they will operate it”.
The next step for Kopter is to establish an industrial presence in the US. Discussions are currently taking place with potential industrial partners and local authorities in different suitable locations. Strategic alliances will allow Kopter to accelerate the set-up and development of the company on this continent. In the mid-term, the company expects to produce and assemble aircrafts directly in the US.
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point
- Russian Helicopters are ready to supply six Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters to open service centers in China
- Two Awards of Excellence won by Wiltshire Air Ambulance
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence – winners announced
- Aspirus MedEvac Achieves NAAMTA Accreditation
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Senior Executive VP
- Italy Saves €450M from Defence Contract
- Changes for SB-1 Defiant Test Flight
- Asbestos forces Canadian SAR EH101s to move out of Gander
- Lockheed Awarded $382M Contract for Production and Delivery for 8 MH-60R
- NEXA Advisors and VFS to Produce Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- PAC delivers 3 Upgraded EC135s
- Trials to launch and land Chinooks on RFA Tidesurge
- Thales to set up Chinese training centre with Avicopter
- SGT Wins Contracts to Support US Army Black Hawk
- CHC Continues 50 Years of Service with Point Resources AS