Kopter Group AG is pleased to announce that it has formed a fully owned subsidiary in the US: Kopter North America LLC.
The establishment of this subsidiary is a key first step for Kopter in developing its presence in the US, which represents a significant market for the company.
Kopter North America LLC will be headed by Christian Gras, as CEO – Christian is equally the Executive Vice President Customers at Kopter Group AG – and Larry Roberts, as President Sales, Marketing and Customer Support.
Andreas Löwenstein, CEO of Kopter Group, said at this occasion: “the US is cleary a prime market for our single engine helicopter, which offers the highest standards of safety, performance and comfort, coupled with low operating costs. We already have firm commitments from key American customers to acquire our SH09, as they see it as a perfect tool for a variety of missions, including EMS, Law Enforcement, Passenger Transport and Utility. It is essential for us to serve them as close as possible to where they will operate it”.
The next step for Kopter is to establish an industrial presence in the US. Discussions are currently taking place with potential industrial partners and local authorities in different suitable locations. Strategic alliances will allow Kopter to accelerate the set-up and development of the company on this continent. In the mid-term, the company expects to produce and assemble aircrafts directly in the US.
- Sikorsky Awarded $58M Contract for CH-53K Repair
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 30