This year, Bell will be attending the Advancing Public Safety Conference (APSCON) July 9-14, 2018, in Louisville, Kentucky. At booth #108, Bell will display the Bell 429 and feature one of our loyal customers, Nassau County Police Department. Come stop by and meet with our regional sales managers and our customer support and service representatives.
Nassau County’s Aviation Unit, based in Long Island, New York, is renowned for its law enforcement, providing safety and high-quality care in its communities. With the help of Bell products, the department can effectively solve problems and protect lives. With more than 1,400 Law Enforcement and Helicopter Emergency Medical configured Bell aircraft currently in operation, each Bell aircraft is designed for industry leading performance and reliability.
The Bell 429 meets or exceeds today’s airworthiness requirements to enhance occupant safety, with the adaptability to remain at the forefront as mission requirements evolve. The aircraft’s use of metallic and composite parts in its construction creates the perfect balance between rigidity and flexibility, safety and durability. Its multi-mission ready layout accommodates seven passengers and the exceptional cabin volume, large cabin doors and optional rear clamshell doors easily accommodate special mission equipment.
The Airborne Public Safety Association (APSA) is a non-profit educational, individual membership organization, founded in 1968 to support and encourage the use of aircraft in public safety. The organization’s vision is to promote the safe and successful completion of each airborne public safety operation.
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point
- Russian Helicopters are ready to supply six Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters to open service centers in China
- Two Awards of Excellence won by Wiltshire Air Ambulance
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence – winners announced
- Aspirus MedEvac Achieves NAAMTA Accreditation
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Senior Executive VP
- Italy Saves €450M from Defence Contract
- Changes for SB-1 Defiant Test Flight
- Asbestos forces Canadian SAR EH101s to move out of Gander
- Lockheed Awarded $382M Contract for Production and Delivery for 8 MH-60R
- NEXA Advisors and VFS to Produce Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- PAC delivers 3 Upgraded EC135s
- Trials to launch and land Chinooks on RFA Tidesurge
- Thales to set up Chinese training centre with Avicopter
- SGT Wins Contracts to Support US Army Black Hawk
- CHC Continues 50 Years of Service with Point Resources AS