Register now for the upcoming 2018 EASA Annual Safety Conference on General Aviation in Vienna (Austria), 6 – 7 November 2018
Since the last Annual Safety Conference on the topic of General Aviation which took place in Rome 4 years ago, EASA and the GA community have made a lot of progress in working towards lighter, simpler and better rules.
Now it is time to tackle the numerous challenges that rapidly approach us and create a vision for the future of GA: The GA Roadmap 2.0.
We invite you to participate and discuss with us on how that vision should look like and on the many challenges and opportunities that the future has in store. The discussion themes range from our achievements in GA via more affordable modern aircraft to sharing the airspace with others, innovation, electrical aviation and cost-sharing.
- Italy Saves €450M from Defence Contract
- Changes for SB-1 Defiant Test Flight
- Asbestos forces Canadian SAR EH101s to move out of Gander
- Lockheed Awarded $382M Contract for Production and Delivery for 8 MH-60R
- NEXA Advisors and VFS to Produce Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- PAC delivers 3 Upgraded EC135s
- Trials to launch and land Chinooks on RFA Tidesurge
- Thales to set up Chinese training centre with Avicopter
- SGT Wins Contracts to Support US Army Black Hawk
- CHC Continues 50 Years of Service with Point Resources AS
- Appareo expands AML-STC for Stratus ADS-B Out transponders
- AviChina Acquires AVIC
- Bell Reveals V-247 Vigilant
- Airbus Works with HUMS System
- Polish Navy Overhaul Mi-14 SAR
- Airbus to deliver New Zealand’s first HEMS-configured H145s
- Airbus Delivers Upgraded Night Vision to UK police
- Leonardo awarded contract for 22 of the new AW169M
- Bell partners with EPS for eVTOL energy storage
- RSAF Celebrates 20 Years of Training in Oakey