Register now for the upcoming 2018 EASA Annual Safety Conference on General Aviation in Vienna (Austria), 6 – 7 November 2018
Since the last Annual Safety Conference on the topic of General Aviation which took place in Rome 4 years ago, EASA and the GA community have made a lot of progress in working towards lighter, simpler and better rules.
Now it is time to tackle the numerous challenges that rapidly approach us and create a vision for the future of GA: The GA Roadmap 2.0.
We invite you to participate and discuss with us on how that vision should look like and on the many challenges and opportunities that the future has in store. The discussion themes range from our achievements in GA via more affordable modern aircraft to sharing the airspace with others, innovation, electrical aviation and cost-sharing.
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd
- MD takes Hamilton County Sheriff MD530F to APSCON
- GVH selected to design hoist light for Boeing
- Metro delivers H125 to Broward County
- Safran Appoints Executive Vice-President of Engineering
- Boeing awarded $18M contract for MH-47G Block 11 Part Procurement
- Russian Helicopters transfers repaired Mi-17s to Laos
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx to NYC Department of Environmental Protection Police
- Prabhu new two Robinson R66 successfully commences its Proving flight