Register now for the upcoming 2018 EASA Annual Safety Conference on General Aviation in Vienna (Austria), 6 – 7 November 2018
Since the last Annual Safety Conference on the topic of General Aviation which took place in Rome 4 years ago, EASA and the GA community have made a lot of progress in working towards lighter, simpler and better rules.
Now it is time to tackle the numerous challenges that rapidly approach us and create a vision for the future of GA: The GA Roadmap 2.0.
We invite you to participate and discuss with us on how that vision should look like and on the many challenges and opportunities that the future has in store. The discussion themes range from our achievements in GA via more affordable modern aircraft to sharing the airspace with others, innovation, electrical aviation and cost-sharing.
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 40
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50
- CHC 14th Safety & Quality Summit Less than a Month Away
- Leonardo performs TH-119 avionics power
- Strategic Partnership Targets Global Robinson
- PhilJets appoints new CEO to lead expansion
- Mecaer Aviation Group wins STC approval for Bell 505 interior
- Top-level appointments at Coptersafety
- Era Group and Bel Air Aviation enter teaming agreement
- Avalex video equipment picked for WPD EC135 fleet upgrade
- ForeFlight Launches Trip Assistant Door-to-Door Flight And Fuel Stop Planner