GVH Aerospace has been awarded the EASA STC for the installation of its AeroStretcher Mk IV Modular Aeromedical System on the Airbus H135 helicopter. The AeroStretcher Mk IV system is an evolution of the previous Mk III product which was very well received by the helicopter transport operators and provided them with the capability to rapidly reconfigure their aircraft to support medevac missions. The Mk IV system improves on that operational capability significantly with a broader product range and a more cost-efficient pricing model.
The AeroStretcher Mk IV system is installed directly on the aircraft seat tracks using a patent-pending multi-fit floor interface system. The system is installed and removed in minutes without the need for tools and can be quickly adapted to any aircraft with standard seat rrack fittings. The modular design of the system provides multi-role and utility operators with mix-and-match flexibility in configuring their aircraft to provide different levels of medical care capability, from simple casualty evacuation to inflight critical care. The product family include litter stretcher, standard stretcher, stretcher bridge and oxygen bottle stowage racks.
The AeroStretcher® Mk IV product has also been selected by RUAG as the standard medical and casualty evacuation equipment for the Dornier 228 aircraft. Further STCs on other popular helicopter and fixed wing aircraft types are currently in work.
GVH Aerospace are demonstrating the system on their H135 aircraft on display at Farnborough Airshow Hall 4, from 16th – 20th July 2018.
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet