GVH Aerospace has been awarded the EASA STC for the installation of its AeroStretcher Mk IV Modular Aeromedical System on the Airbus H135 helicopter. The AeroStretcher Mk IV system is an evolution of the previous Mk III product which was very well received by the helicopter transport operators and provided them with the capability to rapidly reconfigure their aircraft to support medevac missions. The Mk IV system improves on that operational capability significantly with a broader product range and a more cost-efficient pricing model.
The AeroStretcher Mk IV system is installed directly on the aircraft seat tracks using a patent-pending multi-fit floor interface system. The system is installed and removed in minutes without the need for tools and can be quickly adapted to any aircraft with standard seat rrack fittings. The modular design of the system provides multi-role and utility operators with mix-and-match flexibility in configuring their aircraft to provide different levels of medical care capability, from simple casualty evacuation to inflight critical care. The product family include litter stretcher, standard stretcher, stretcher bridge and oxygen bottle stowage racks.
The AeroStretcher® Mk IV product has also been selected by RUAG as the standard medical and casualty evacuation equipment for the Dornier 228 aircraft. Further STCs on other popular helicopter and fixed wing aircraft types are currently in work.
GVH Aerospace are demonstrating the system on their H135 aircraft on display at Farnborough Airshow Hall 4, from 16th – 20th July 2018.
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service
- DHART expands its reach
- Bell 525 completes hot weather testing
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance fly 8,000th Mission
- Bell Announces the Delivery of Bell 429s to Jamaica Defence Force
- Egypt Receives new Ka-52 Alligator Helicopters
- Nepal to clamp down on helicopter rescue insurance scams
- Sonoma County Sheriff unveils new helicopter
- Wales Air Ambulance takes over Cardiff HP lease