World leading rotorcraft turbine manufacturer, Safran Helicopter Engines (SHE), has awarded a global OEM and MRO parts support contract to Pattonair until 2025, the leading aerospace and defence supply chain service provider.
The contract was signed today, Tuesday 17th July at the Farnborough Airshow by Franck Saudo, President – Safran helicopter engines, and Wayne Hollinshead, CEO of Pattonair.
Incumbent supplier, Pattonair, won the competitively bid contract to support 16 Safran sites globally and deliver over 6,000 C class parts to 180 locations worldwide through to 2025. The contract also encompasses a combination of product cost improvement projects to be driven forward by Pattonair and jointly with SHE.
Pattonair is a SHE Gold Supplier, which recognises those suppliers who can guarantee the best performance and provide a real return on long-term investment.
Pattonair has consistently delivered a high-level service to exacting quality standards and consistently improved its service offering since first supporting SHE in 2007, supplying 1,200 parts. In 2010, Pattonair achieved EASA Form 1 delegation, demonstrating SHE’s confidence in Pattonair.
In 2015, SHE renewed Pattonair’s contract during which it innovated with the introduction of value added services such as kitting solutions to increase efficiency on SHE production lines.
Pattonair supports Safran Group Companies including Safran Aircraft Engines, Safran Transmissions, Safran Landing Systems and others.
Pattonair serves a 2,000 plus blue chip customer base spanning engine, airframe and systems customers, including Rolls-Royce, GE, Pratt & Whitney, Airbus, MROs and the Aftermarket, from its global network of dedicated facilities.
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service
- DHART expands its reach
- Bell 525 completes hot weather testing
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance fly 8,000th Mission
- Bell Announces the Delivery of Bell 429s to Jamaica Defence Force
- Egypt Receives new Ka-52 Alligator Helicopters
- Nepal to clamp down on helicopter rescue insurance scams
- Sonoma County Sheriff unveils new helicopter
- Wales Air Ambulance takes over Cardiff HP lease
- Japan resumes talks with local government on V-22 deployment
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- AVIC AC312E Passes Stability Test
- LOTN completes overhaul of first Afghan Mi-17V-5
- Bell Boeing Joint Program awarded $74M contract for V-22 Repairs
- Bergen H225 Final Accident Report : Comprehensive and Worrying
- New Zealand orders NH90 flight training device from CAE
- Maverick Helicopters has expanded operations to Hawaii’s Kauai
- CHC and Sikorsky Sending Students to Safety & Quality Summit
- Aerometals Receives FAA STC Approval for Airbus H130 IBF System