World leading rotorcraft turbine manufacturer, Safran Helicopter Engines (SHE), has awarded a global OEM and MRO parts support contract to Pattonair until 2025, the leading aerospace and defence supply chain service provider.
The contract was signed today, Tuesday 17th July at the Farnborough Airshow by Franck Saudo, President – Safran helicopter engines, and Wayne Hollinshead, CEO of Pattonair.
Incumbent supplier, Pattonair, won the competitively bid contract to support 16 Safran sites globally and deliver over 6,000 C class parts to 180 locations worldwide through to 2025. The contract also encompasses a combination of product cost improvement projects to be driven forward by Pattonair and jointly with SHE.
Pattonair is a SHE Gold Supplier, which recognises those suppliers who can guarantee the best performance and provide a real return on long-term investment.
Pattonair has consistently delivered a high-level service to exacting quality standards and consistently improved its service offering since first supporting SHE in 2007, supplying 1,200 parts. In 2010, Pattonair achieved EASA Form 1 delegation, demonstrating SHE’s confidence in Pattonair.
In 2015, SHE renewed Pattonair’s contract during which it innovated with the introduction of value added services such as kitting solutions to increase efficiency on SHE production lines.
Pattonair supports Safran Group Companies including Safran Aircraft Engines, Safran Transmissions, Safran Landing Systems and others.
Pattonair serves a 2,000 plus blue chip customer base spanning engine, airframe and systems customers, including Rolls-Royce, GE, Pratt & Whitney, Airbus, MROs and the Aftermarket, from its global network of dedicated facilities.
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018
- New helicopter hoist will help rescue injured firefighters in Nevada
- Bell and Yamato announce collaboration
- Leonardo congratulates the Royal Malaysian Navy on reaching a milestone
- Dart receives EASA certification for EC130/H130 Cable Cutter System
- Enstrom announces 280FX Sale at Helitech 2018
- 1st H125 delivered with BLR FastFin kit
- Dart opens new service center in Amsterdam
- HeliOffshore held the 2nd in a series of Human Hazard Analysis workshops
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries