Experts of the Kazan Helicopters (KVZ), an affiliate of the Russian Helicopters holding company of the Rostec State Corporation, has showcased a demonstration stand with an installed system for active dampening of vibrations, an energy-attenuating seat and a floor covering fragment at the Innoprom-2018 international industrial fair. The system will be installed in the Ansat helicopters to ensure the comfort of flight and additional security options.
It also reduces vibrations in the cockpit and cabin to the comfortable level. The first active vibration dampening system certified for use in helicopters has been installed in an existing VIP modification of the serially-built Ansat helicopter. Today, such systems may be installed in helicopters at the will of customers.
The passenger energy-attenuating seat is made of reinforced plastic fibre. External surface of the seat that gets in contact with the passenger is entirely composed of aramid to reduce the risk of injury in accidents. An energy-attenuating system is integrated into the seat to reduce the risk of spinal injury in accidents, and the seat can be fully lowered. The energy-attenuating seat can be used in both the passenger version of Ansat and in its VIP modification.
Ansat is a light-weight twin-engine multi-purpose helicopter commercially built by Kazan Helicopters. According to the certificate, the helicopter’s design allows to swiftly transform it into a cargo or passenger modification capable of carrying up to 7 people.
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018
- New helicopter hoist will help rescue injured firefighters in Nevada
- Bell and Yamato announce collaboration
- Leonardo congratulates the Royal Malaysian Navy on reaching a milestone
- Dart receives EASA certification for EC130/H130 Cable Cutter System
- Enstrom announces 280FX Sale at Helitech 2018
- 1st H125 delivered with BLR FastFin kit
- Dart opens new service center in Amsterdam
- HeliOffshore held the 2nd in a series of Human Hazard Analysis workshops
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries