CHC Helicopter today officially released the completed schedule and lineup of speakers for the 14th CHC Safety & Quality Summit taking place this October 2-4 at the Gaylord Texan Resort Hotel & Convention Center.
For more than a decade, CHC has brought together hundreds of delegates and industry professionals from around the world to discuss safety and to hear from a world-class panel of speakers on a range of topics including safety best practices, human factors, safety management systems, updates from international regulatory authorities, leading safety experts, and many others.
This years’ theme for the Summit is “Building Safety at Every Level: Does this start with the top or with front line employees?”
The final schedule is available at the Summit website, www.chchsafetyqualitysummit.com. Delegates planning on attending the Summit are encouraged register and begin signing up for sessions soon, as space in each session is limited.
“We look forward every year to offering our visiting delegates a top-notch event,” said Duncan Trapp, CHC’s Vice President of Safety & Quality. “The caliber of speakers and the variety of subjects ensures that all of our Summit delegates will have an invaluable experience and head home well-equipped and inspired to continue working toward improving safety at their organizations.”
In addition to the individual breakout sessions offered, delegates have the opportunity to sign up for and attend pre- and post-Summit courses on Accident/Incident Investigation Analysis, A Practitioners’ Guide to Building a Safety Case, and Human Factors Analysis and Classification System (HFACS) Training. Additional information on the pre- and post-Summit courses is available here.
Information on each of the speakers, their sessions, the schedule, and the Summit itself is available at www.chcsafetyqualitysummit.com.
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service
- DHART expands its reach
- Bell 525 completes hot weather testing
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance fly 8,000th Mission
- Bell Announces the Delivery of Bell 429s to Jamaica Defence Force
- Egypt Receives new Ka-52 Alligator Helicopters
- Nepal to clamp down on helicopter rescue insurance scams
- Sonoma County Sheriff unveils new helicopter
- Wales Air Ambulance takes over Cardiff HP lease
- Japan resumes talks with local government on V-22 deployment
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- AVIC AC312E Passes Stability Test
- LOTN completes overhaul of first Afghan Mi-17V-5
- Bell Boeing Joint Program awarded $74M contract for V-22 Repairs
- Bergen H225 Final Accident Report : Comprehensive and Worrying
- New Zealand orders NH90 flight training device from CAE
- Maverick Helicopters has expanded operations to Hawaii’s Kauai
- CHC and Sikorsky Sending Students to Safety & Quality Summit
- Aerometals Receives FAA STC Approval for Airbus H130 IBF System