CHC Helicopter today officially released the completed schedule and lineup of speakers for the 14th CHC Safety & Quality Summit taking place this October 2-4 at the Gaylord Texan Resort Hotel & Convention Center.
For more than a decade, CHC has brought together hundreds of delegates and industry professionals from around the world to discuss safety and to hear from a world-class panel of speakers on a range of topics including safety best practices, human factors, safety management systems, updates from international regulatory authorities, leading safety experts, and many others.
This years’ theme for the Summit is “Building Safety at Every Level: Does this start with the top or with front line employees?”
The final schedule is available at the Summit website, www.chchsafetyqualitysummit.com. Delegates planning on attending the Summit are encouraged register and begin signing up for sessions soon, as space in each session is limited.
“We look forward every year to offering our visiting delegates a top-notch event,” said Duncan Trapp, CHC’s Vice President of Safety & Quality. “The caliber of speakers and the variety of subjects ensures that all of our Summit delegates will have an invaluable experience and head home well-equipped and inspired to continue working toward improving safety at their organizations.”
In addition to the individual breakout sessions offered, delegates have the opportunity to sign up for and attend pre- and post-Summit courses on Accident/Incident Investigation Analysis, A Practitioners’ Guide to Building a Safety Case, and Human Factors Analysis and Classification System (HFACS) Training. Additional information on the pre- and post-Summit courses is available here.
Information on each of the speakers, their sessions, the schedule, and the Summit itself is available at www.chcsafetyqualitysummit.com.
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018
- New helicopter hoist will help rescue injured firefighters in Nevada
- Bell and Yamato announce collaboration
- Leonardo congratulates the Royal Malaysian Navy on reaching a milestone
- Dart receives EASA certification for EC130/H130 Cable Cutter System
- Enstrom announces 280FX Sale at Helitech 2018
- 1st H125 delivered with BLR FastFin kit
- Dart opens new service center in Amsterdam
- HeliOffshore held the 2nd in a series of Human Hazard Analysis workshops
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries