Southeast Aerospace (SEA) is pleased to announce that we have received DGAC Validation for our ADS-B Part 25 Approved Model List (AML) Supplemental Type Certification (STC).
This will provide our Mexican customers with the ability to install a flexible and affordable ADS-B solution to meet the January 1st 2020 FAA mandate.
Southeast Aerospace’s STC# ST00835DE, now DGAC approved, is available for non-TCAS II. The prototype installation was performed on a Cessna Citation III. FAA conformity has been completed along with the Ground and Flight Test. Operators will have the option to receive ADS-B In on their portable devices and/or existing Garmin displays (additional approvals may be required for the ADS-B In display). Estimated price of the system installed is UNDER $50,000 at your local Garmin dealer.
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service
- DHART expands its reach
- Bell 525 completes hot weather testing
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance fly 8,000th Mission
- Bell Announces the Delivery of Bell 429s to Jamaica Defence Force
- Egypt Receives new Ka-52 Alligator Helicopters
- Nepal to clamp down on helicopter rescue insurance scams
- Sonoma County Sheriff unveils new helicopter
- Wales Air Ambulance takes over Cardiff HP lease
- Japan resumes talks with local government on V-22 deployment
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- AVIC AC312E Passes Stability Test
- LOTN completes overhaul of first Afghan Mi-17V-5
- Bell Boeing Joint Program awarded $74M contract for V-22 Repairs
- Bergen H225 Final Accident Report : Comprehensive and Worrying
- New Zealand orders NH90 flight training device from CAE
- Maverick Helicopters has expanded operations to Hawaii’s Kauai
- CHC and Sikorsky Sending Students to Safety & Quality Summit
- Aerometals Receives FAA STC Approval for Airbus H130 IBF System