ManTech (Nasdaq:MANT) announced a four-year $47 million award with the DoD Information Analysis Center’s (DoD IAC) Defense Systems Technical Area Task (DS TAT) Multi-Award Contract (MAC) to provide technical support and collaboration for the U.S. Navy Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) H-53 Heavy Lift Helicopter program (PMA-261).
“ManTech’s support will bring digital to the mission, enhancing the maintainability of H-53 rotorcraft while reducing the overall cost, improving time to repair, increasing operational availability, and decreasing the total logistics footprint required,” said Kevin M. Phillips, President and CEO of ManTech.
ManTech will provide PMA-261 and collaborating programs with digital technical data products including interactive electronic technical manuals (IETMs), common source data tools, and integration capabilities for logistics technical data solutions in Aviation Logistics Environment (ALE) systems. ManTech’s work will ensure the effective and optimized integration of legacy technical data into digital solutions including maximizing the use of automation.
- Nepalese Army takes delivery of AW139
- Simrik Air receives H125 from Airbus Helicopter Southeast Asia
- Newly debuted Helicopter Society of Nepal meets the Tourism Minister
- Croatia to Receive UH-60M Donation
- Life Link III passes 15000 hours on AW119Kx fleet
- Heli-One Completes Universal Avionics Flight Deck Upgrade For S-76
- PHi extends previously-announced cash tender offer
- Airmedic signs purchase agreement
- Metro sparks new era of helicopter safety at AMTC 2018
- HeliOps take ownership of the SeaKing Simulator
- CHC Opens New Search and Rescue Facility in Dublin
- Kopter appoints Air Medical Sales Specialist for North American market
- Business Aviation Survey: Hiring Demand On the Rise
- Airbus at AMTC 2018
- Kopter at AMTC 2018
- Leonardo at AMTC 2018
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018