“With the Garden Isle’s awe-inspiring geographical wonders only accessible by air, Maverick Helicopters is excited to offer our customers an unforgettable experience on Kauai,” said Bryan Kroten, Vice President of Marketing at Maverick Helicopters.
Guests may choose from the following experiences, overlooking Kauai’s spectacular landscapes including Waimea Canyon, known as the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific” and Manawaiopuna Falls, known as Jurassic Falls, made famous in Jurassic Park.
Kauai Explorer ($299 per person)
- This 50-minute flight showcases a breathtaking, bird’s-eye view of Napali Coast, Kauai’s dramatic 17-mile coastline, featuring emerald-hued cliffs, cascading waterfalls and the vast Pacific Ocean.
- As guests soar high above the breathtaking Napali Coast, they will be amazed by the stunning views of the Bali Hai Cliffs, the North Shore and Mount Makana.
- Passengers will fly above the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific,” Waimea Canyon, a geographic marvel boasting a colorful desert landscape.
- Guests will get a bird’s-eye view of one of the wettest places on Earth, Mount Waialeale.
- The flight concludes over the Hanapepe Valley featuring Manawaiopuna Falls, a remote, spectacular 400-foot waterfall, more commonly known as Jurassic Falls.
Kauai Discovery ($199 per person)
- This 25-minute flight begins over Hanapepe Valley, known for its rich farmland and grand mountain ranges.
- Guests will soar above Manawaiopuna Falls, known as Jurassic Falls, made famous in Jurassic Park.
- Much of Kauai’s lush and rugged terrain is inaccessible by ground, but the Kauai Discovery flight provides guests with unparalleled views of the Na Pali-Kona Forest Reserve including Awini Falls and Waialea Falls.
- The journey will conclude with a flight over the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific,” Waimea Canyon, stretching 14 miles long, one mile wide and featuring a unique desert landscape.
During each excursion, passengers will enjoy flying in the world’s safest and most comfortable tourism-based helicopter – the Airbus EC130 ECO-Star aircraft. The luxurious aircraft offers guests a spacious cabin for up to seven passengers; voice-activated headsets; theater-style, leather seating; and wraparound windows for superior visibility.
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service
- DHART expands its reach
- Bell 525 completes hot weather testing
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance fly 8,000th Mission
- Bell Announces the Delivery of Bell 429s to Jamaica Defence Force
- Egypt Receives new Ka-52 Alligator Helicopters
- Nepal to clamp down on helicopter rescue insurance scams
- Sonoma County Sheriff unveils new helicopter
- Wales Air Ambulance takes over Cardiff HP lease
- Japan resumes talks with local government on V-22 deployment
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- AVIC AC312E Passes Stability Test
- LOTN completes overhaul of first Afghan Mi-17V-5
- Bell Boeing Joint Program awarded $74M contract for V-22 Repairs
- Bergen H225 Final Accident Report : Comprehensive and Worrying
- New Zealand orders NH90 flight training device from CAE
- CHC and Sikorsky Sending Students to Safety & Quality Summit
- Aerometals Receives FAA STC Approval for Airbus H130 IBF System
- Manang Air successfully completes CAAN Approved Training Organization Audit-2018