“With the Garden Isle’s awe-inspiring geographical wonders only accessible by air, Maverick Helicopters is excited to offer our customers an unforgettable experience on Kauai,” said Bryan Kroten, Vice President of Marketing at Maverick Helicopters.
Guests may choose from the following experiences, overlooking Kauai’s spectacular landscapes including Waimea Canyon, known as the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific” and Manawaiopuna Falls, known as Jurassic Falls, made famous in Jurassic Park.
Kauai Explorer ($299 per person)
- This 50-minute flight showcases a breathtaking, bird’s-eye view of Napali Coast, Kauai’s dramatic 17-mile coastline, featuring emerald-hued cliffs, cascading waterfalls and the vast Pacific Ocean.
- As guests soar high above the breathtaking Napali Coast, they will be amazed by the stunning views of the Bali Hai Cliffs, the North Shore and Mount Makana.
- Passengers will fly above the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific,” Waimea Canyon, a geographic marvel boasting a colorful desert landscape.
- Guests will get a bird’s-eye view of one of the wettest places on Earth, Mount Waialeale.
- The flight concludes over the Hanapepe Valley featuring Manawaiopuna Falls, a remote, spectacular 400-foot waterfall, more commonly known as Jurassic Falls.
Kauai Discovery ($199 per person)
- This 25-minute flight begins over Hanapepe Valley, known for its rich farmland and grand mountain ranges.
- Guests will soar above Manawaiopuna Falls, known as Jurassic Falls, made famous in Jurassic Park.
- Much of Kauai’s lush and rugged terrain is inaccessible by ground, but the Kauai Discovery flight provides guests with unparalleled views of the Na Pali-Kona Forest Reserve including Awini Falls and Waialea Falls.
- The journey will conclude with a flight over the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific,” Waimea Canyon, stretching 14 miles long, one mile wide and featuring a unique desert landscape.
During each excursion, passengers will enjoy flying in the world’s safest and most comfortable tourism-based helicopter – the Airbus EC130 ECO-Star aircraft. The luxurious aircraft offers guests a spacious cabin for up to seven passengers; voice-activated headsets; theater-style, leather seating; and wraparound windows for superior visibility.
- DynCorp Awarded $152M Contract for TH-57 Support Services
- HeliGroup launches world-first Airbus ACH135 Helionix for charter operations
- Rotortrade paves the way for greater value in the pre-owned helicopter market
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- EASA starts process for certification of small VTOL aircraft
- Deadline Approaches for 2019 WAI Scholarships
- Heli-One Announces AW169 EMS Modification Case Study
- Bell attended the VR/AR Global Summit in Vancouver
- Helibras delivers the 33º H225M to Brazilian Army
- Helicentre purchases two simulators
- Airbus Turns to RepRap x400 3D Printer
- Heli-One Develops End-User Oriented Solutions
- Coptersafety to provide EASA Maintenance Check Flight simulator course
- HCare services at Helitech 2018
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Airbus details NBAA display
- Airbus delivers new H125 to Newfoundland
- Kopter SH09 displayed in new customer livery at Helitech 2018
- Airbus showcases EMS capabilities at Helitech 2018
- CareFlight Celebrates 35th Anniversary