EDIC Horizon, a flight training organization located in UAE, has purchased from Entrol a H14 FNPT III MCC simulator.
The H14 simulator is based on a Bell 429 and it is equipped with GTN 750 and GTN 650 units. It features 200º x 70º spherical visual, high
resolution database with mission scenarios and vibration system to increase the realism of training.
Mr. Hareb Thani Al Dhaheri, EDIC Horizon´s CEO, explains why they chose Entrol´s H14 FNPT III MCC simulator: ” Flight simulators are essential
for pilot training and we chose Entrol for the Bell 429 sim purchase because of their excellent after sale support and expertise in the simulation
industry. Our trust in their products and services is an outcome of using their H01 simulator based in Bell 206 they sold to us three years ago”.
This will be the second Entrol’s simulator to be installed for EDIC Horizon after their H01 FNPT II. It will be used in their official courses (IR, MCC and ATPL) and mission training.
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout
- Canadian Coast Guard donates surplus Bo105s for technical training
- Skyhunter acquires 200K acres for helicopter hog hunting
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point