Helibras participates in the Latin American Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (LABACE), scheduled from August 14 to 16, at Congonhas Airport (SP). In the year it celebrates 40 years, the company will present the first H145 model helicopter in operation in the Brazilian market, as well as the recent investments in its wide range of products and services that guarantee its leadership in the national civil aviation market, with 54% of the fleet in operation.
“We are especially happy to participate in this edition of LABACE in the year we turned 40. In four decades, we have built deep roots in the country and our local presence allows us to be closer to our customers and offer all the necessary support, in an agile and efficient way. Visitors will also be able to learn more about our aircraft and services that have made us the market leader, “said Richard Marelli, president of Helibras and Head of Country Airbus in Brazil.
The H145 on display is owned by CAF Táxi Aéreo, the model’s first customer in the country. The aircraft is equipped with the innovative Helionix® avionics system, four-axle autopilot and powerful Arriel 2E engines. The model, which is already a worldwide success, can be configured for several types of segments, such as executive aviation, police operations and aeromedical rescue.
This year, the Helibras Support & Services area will be given a special highlight by the HCARE lines, which offer customized maintenance and repair services, as well as a defined time frame, allowing customers greater predictability of aircraft expenses and availability.
Visitors will be able to test the Helionix® avionics simulator, take a virtual tour of Airbus’s latest model H160, and visit the Airbus Corporate Helicopters (ACH) space, which offers the executive aviation market differentiated design and consulting. The brand has options and tailor made services ranging from helicopter cabin interior finishing to exclusive services, meeting the most demanding requirements. “ACH customers have the HCare First line with a 5-year or 1 thousand-hour maintenance package,” explains Marelli.
- Sikorsky Awarded $58M Contract for CH-53K Repair
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 30