DART Aerospace has recently received certification from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) for its new Cable Cutter System for the H130/EC130 family of aircraft.
In today’s helicopter world, a significant proportion of helicopter incidents relate to wire strikes with aircraft operating in urban areas and close to populated regions being most at risk; for this reason DART saw the demand to offer this kit to the H130/EC130 operating community.
DART has been known for its affordable options with short lead times to meet contract requirements and improve safety.
This new H130/EC130 Cable Cutter kit is an unobtrusive system with equivalent protection level to the other options available and is designed to offer protection to the airframe, occupants and dynamic components should the aircraft impact wires during forward flight.
With certified cable cutter options on over 10 different aircraft models including, most recently, the H135/EC135 T3/P3 and H145/EC145T2, DART continues to promote safety by developing cable cutters that can save lives.
Canadian and European validations for the H130/EC130 kit are coming shortly.
- Sikorsky Awarded $58M Contract for CH-53K Repair
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 30