U.S. Aviation Training Solutions Inc. (USATS – formerly the Bristow Academy), today announced a major forthcoming rotary wing training course, reaffirmed its commitment to its core energy sector clients and spoke of innovative future course offerings with a drive into the fixed wing training sector.
“We’re proud of our 30-year heritage, leading standards for commercial & military rotary wing training”, said Todd Smith, Director at USATS, “Today we’re announcing our first major commercial rotary course since our re-branding as USATS and making both a commitment to the next generation of helicopter pilots and a clear statement to our ultimate clients in the energy sector that it’s business as usual for USATS in providing their sector with simply the best, mission ready, rotary wing pilots”.
“Our energy sector clients need to be assured of a pipeline of assured talent and our November EASA CPL(H) with ATPL/IR(H) Theoretical Knowledge Credit course is designed to provide exactly that potential.”
Smith continued. “What will continue to set USATS apart is that in addition to learning excellent aircraft technical knowledge and diverse handing skills, our pilots graduate with a deep-rooted understanding of safe operating culture, crew resource management, threat and error management and risk management practices – all skills essential to maintaining safe flight operations in today’s highly complex aircraft and challenging operating environments.”
“USATS is also developing some innovative new courses. We’re looking at focussed professional development courses for the existing pool of trained, but low time, commercial helicopter pilots and we’re working to take our unique course philosophies into the fixed wing training market around the globe.” concluded Smith, promising more information over the coming weeks.
The EASA CPL(H) with ATPL/IR(H) Theoretical Knowledge Credit course will commence in Titusville, Florida, USA in November 2018 and any organisations or individuals wishing to apply should contact USATS.
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout
- Canadian Coast Guard donates surplus Bo105s for technical training
- Skyhunter acquires 200K acres for helicopter hog hunting
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point