Earlier this month Neptune Energy and CHC Helicopter celebrated the inaugural flight from Norwich, with the H175 to the Cygnus A and Cygnus B installations in the Southern North Sea as part of a new 22-month contract with multiple extension options.
“We are delighted to have the opportunity to continue our 17 year aviation partnership with Neptune who have become one of our largest North Sea Customers,” said Mark Abbey, CHC Regional Director for Europe, Middle East and Africa. “I believe these awards reflect the excellent safety performance, on-time departure performance and value we continue to deliver.”
This contract is in addition to the two and half-year contract extension CHC secured with Neptune in November to provide three AW139 aircraft operating to 32 different locations in the Southern North Sea from our Den Helder base in the Netherlands.
“Congratulations to the teams in Norwich and Den Helder on these new agreements,” said Karl Fessenden, President and CEO of CHC Helicopter. “We look forward to continuing to build on our relationship with Neptune and meet their aviation transportation needs for the duration of these projects and beyond throughout the EMEA region.”
CHC’s third H175 entered service in late April. These agreements reflect CHC’s expertise in supporting the global oil and gas sector, whilst showing customers our evolving services and technology that can best fit their needs.
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout
- Canadian Coast Guard donates surplus Bo105s for technical training
- Skyhunter acquires 200K acres for helicopter hog hunting
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point