Rotortrade and Indocopters (Vectra Group) announce the signing of a Network Partnership Agreement to offer nose to tail pre-owned helicopter sales, retrofit and support solutions in India.
Rotortrade a leading international helicopter dealer and distributor with 6 offices around the world and Indocopters the largest specialist helicopter MRO provider in India based in Greater Noida (New Delhi), sister company to Global Vectra, India’s largest privately-owned helicopter operator both part of the Vectra Group, are thrilled to announce their partnership to steer the Indian pre-owned helicopter market towards its fullest potential.
Both companies clearly see the need to integrate complimentary services in what is often perceived and can often be a complex regulatory and market environment. Thanks to Rotortrade’s extensive inventory and cross border helicopter sales experience and Indocopters intricate knowledge of Indian regulations and specificities combined with extensive in-house MRO capability including paint booth, engine shop and several bases across the country, the partnership will enable customers in India to source the best helicopters from around the world with a suit of customization and operational maintenance support options throughout India.
The aim of this partnership is also to help provide an outlet for local operators to trade their helicopters within the global market rather than mainly within their domestic market. It will give international customers more peace of mind and the opportunity to rely on a first-class organization to ensure the condition of the helicopters being sold and a smooth export process.
Indian operators will also benefit from a suit of warranty services available on select Rotortrade helicopters.
“While we know it will not be so straight forward and success will not come overnight, our intentions are clear, and we are convinced Indocopters is the best partner to achieve our targets” says Aurelien Blanc Partner at Rotortrade. “Indocopters will not compromise on quality and believes like us that we must raise awareness on ways to build a more sustainable and profitable industry for the benefit of all parties involved notably Indian operators”.
“With this new partnership Indocopters closes another gap. With sales and re-marketing of pre-owned Helicopters, our operational (NSOP), maintenance and parts support, Indocopters is now a complete Solution provider for the Helicopter industry in the region. A one stop shop.” says Per Smedegaard, CEO at Indocopters.
- Boeing Awarded $376M Contract for MH-139 Acquisition
- US Air Force selects the MH-139 based on Leonardo AW139
- Schiebel CAMCOPTER® S-100 impresses with flight display
- Boeing MH-139 to Replace US Air Force UH-1N Huey Fleet
- Helibras delivers H225M to the Brazilian Army
- Bell Awarded $48M Contract For V-22 PRGB Right Hand Aircraft Assembly Parts
- Bell Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Platform Hub Assembly
- Bell Awarded $13M Contract for V-22 Platform Hub Assembly
- Bell Awarded $48M Contract For V-22 PRGB Left Hand Aircraft Assembly Parts
- Kranze Technology Solutions awarded $37M Contract for V-22 Support
- Two Wichita EMS operators partner with hospital for pediatric patient transfer
- Airbus focuses on the wind turbine growth market
- ACH Displays New ACH135 Helionix
- Airbus to start large-scale printing of A350 components
- Air Evac Lifeteam celebrates 20 years at Paragould
- Sikorsky Awarded $58M Contract for CH-53K Repair
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145