Helibras delivered the 31st H225M to the Brazilian Air Force. The aircraft will be under the command of the Puma Squadron (3rd / 8th GAV), in Rio de Janeiro (RJ), and will increase the squadron’s operational capacity by assisting the FAB missions.
The aircraft is the first of the FAB to rely on the Spectrolab Searchlight, a high-capacity search light that is also compatible with night vision equipment, better known as NVG (Night Vision Goggles). This year, at least two more deliveries of the model for the Armed Forces are still planned.
The H225M of the Armed Forces are manufactured in Itajubá since the inauguration of the company’s new production line in 2012. The delivery is part of the contract signed in 2008 with the Federal Government to supply 50 H225M helicopters for the three Armed Forces.
- Boeing Awarded $376M Contract for MH-139 Acquisition
- US Air Force selects the MH-139 based on Leonardo AW139
- Schiebel CAMCOPTER® S-100 impresses with flight display
- Boeing MH-139 to Replace US Air Force UH-1N Huey Fleet
- Helibras delivers H225M to the Brazilian Army
- Bell Awarded $48M Contract For V-22 PRGB Right Hand Aircraft Assembly Parts
- Bell Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Platform Hub Assembly
- Bell Awarded $13M Contract for V-22 Platform Hub Assembly
- Bell Awarded $48M Contract For V-22 PRGB Left Hand Aircraft Assembly Parts
- Kranze Technology Solutions awarded $37M Contract for V-22 Support
- Two Wichita EMS operators partner with hospital for pediatric patient transfer
- Airbus focuses on the wind turbine growth market
- ACH Displays New ACH135 Helionix
- Airbus to start large-scale printing of A350 components
- Air Evac Lifeteam celebrates 20 years at Paragould
- Sikorsky Awarded $58M Contract for CH-53K Repair
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145