In the framework of the International Exhibition and Scientific Conference on Hydroaviation “Hydroaviasalon-2018” in Gelendzhik, an agreement was signed between PJSC “Kazan Helicopter Plant” Holding Russian Helicopters and Aviapatrul LLC on the purchase of two Ansat helicopters.
It is planned that helicopters will be delivered in a universal version, and the place of their operation will be Makhachkala.
“Ansat is one of the key models of the holding in the segment of light helicopters, the successful use of this machine in the framework of the Russian Federation’s air ambulance development program has attracted increased attention of Russian and foreign customers.The agreement we signed today is going to be fixed by a firm contract, expanding the range of operators of this helicopter “, – said the managing director of the Kazan Helicopter Plant Yuri Pustovgarov.
At the Gidroaviasalon-2018 International Exhibition in Gelendzhik, the Kazan Helicopter Plant introduced two Ansat helicopters: a medical one and a VIP version. VIP-Ansat is equipped with an active vibration damping system and energy absorbing chairs made of reinforced plastic fiber.
Ansat – lightweight twin-engine multipurpose helicopter, mass production of which is deployed at the Kazan Helicopter Plant. According to the certificate, the design of the helicopter allows it to be quickly transformed into both cargo and passenger versions with the possibility of transporting up to 7 people. In May 2015, an addition was received to a type certificate for the modification of a helicopter with a medical module, and in December of the same year the version of the Salon passenger cabin was approved, which is intended for VIP and corporate passenger traffic.
The helicopter is certified for use in the temperature range from -45 to +50 degrees Celsius. Also, the Ansat high-altitude tests were successfully completed, which confirmed the possibility of its exploitation in the mountainous terrain at heights of up to 3,500 meters. In addition, in August of this year, based on the results of certification work, Rosaviatsia issued the KVZ approval of the main change for increasing the resources of several Ansat units and systems.
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Russian Helicopters to start Exporting Ansat Helicopters
- Russian Helicopters Has Demonstrated Advanced Flight Security Systems
- Russian Helicopters tests flight envelope of Ansat to 8200ft
- Russian Helicopters delivered the 1st Ansat helicopter
- Russian started certification of the Ansat helicopter
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- 2nd medical ANSAT starts duty in the Kurgan region
- Russian Helicopters Demonstrated Ansat to Pakistani Representatives
- Russian Helicopters test Ansat in Pakistan
- Rostec to Arrange Distribution of Ansat Helicopters in Mexico
- Russian Helicopter Systems receives Ansat helicopter
- First Ansat starts EMS work in Pskov Region of Russia
- Two Ansat and one Mi-171 ordered for EMS work at 2022 Winter Olympics
- Russian leasing company GTLK orders 30 helicopters
- Onboard Systems to develop Ansat cargo hook
- Russian Helicopters delivers first medevac Ansat to State Transport Leasing Company
- Ansat Helicopter Delivered to Russian Helicopter Systems
- Leasing company signs for 27 helicopters
- Russian Helicopters to showcase at at an airshow in Iran