Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin company (NYSE: NYT), has chosen to collaborate with BridgeIT on a five-year industrial cooperation project to develop and deliver software to Sikorsky Field Service Representatives. BridgeIT will be working together with Sikorsky to deliver a modern mobile digital workplace solution to employees to support Sikorsky commercial helicopter customers around the world.
The industrial cooperation agreement with Sikorsky is the result of a strategic decision within BridgeIT as part of a broader transformation focused on expanding BridgeIT’s role within consulting and software digital workplace solution software development market. Other global facility and logistics companies have cooperated with BridgeIT to deliver solutions to their employees and therefore contributed to this transformative development within BridgeIT.
“This agreement is a milestone for BridgeIT,” said BridgeIT Chief Technical Officer, Jacob Gliemann Larsen. “Not only will we be developing software with Sikorsky, but at the same time it gives BridgeIT the possibility to establish itself in the U.S.”
“Our collaboration with BridgeIT is a success story of utilizing industrial cooperation to meet a targeted Sikorsky business need,” said Lockheed Martin Rotary & Mission Systems Director, Industrial Participation, Linda Scott. “With this innovation, Sikorsky is able to better support its customers, and the collaboration to create that product has synergistic benefits for all involved.”
The industrial cooperation project was approved by the Danish Business Authority under the Guidelines for Industrial Co-Operation in Denmark.
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout
- Canadian Coast Guard donates surplus Bo105s for technical training
- Skyhunter acquires 200K acres for helicopter hog hunting
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point