Era Group and Bel Air Aviation have entered into a teaming agreement.
This new agreement means that the helicopter services offered by both companies will be further strengthened through a close cooperation. As the biggest commercial operator of AgustaWestland helicopters worldwide, Era will add fleet and support to the cooperation while Bel Air Aviation will contribute with operational and technical services for customers in Europe and particularly within the North Sea area. With the combined strengths and expertise of the two companies, we will be able to offer even better helicopter services to our customers with high flexibility, a very strong helicopter capacity and a reinforced base ensuring high expertise and know how within the helicopter industry.
Chris Bradshaw, President and Chief Executive Officer at Era Group: “We are excited to announce this new commercial partnership with Bel Air Aviation, a company that shares Era’s core focus on safety and quality. We look forward to working together with Susanne and her team to deliver flexible helicopter fleet solutions to customers in Europe.”
Susanne Hessellund, Owner and Managing Director at Bel Air Aviation: “We are really happy and excited that this teaming agreement has been made possible and we are convinced that this collaboration with Chris and the entire Era team will result in even more opportunities and higher flexibility to our customers since both our companies share the same fundamental values and prioritize safety, flexibility and reliability to ensure dedicated and customized service.
- RSAF Celebrates 20 Years of Training in Oakey
- Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder buys an AW169
- UK AAIB Bulletin – November 2018
- CEO retires as Bristow announce acquisition of Columbia Helicopters
- CHC adds apprentice engineers in UK
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance appoints new Trustees
- Vision for the future of General Aviation
- Speculative Scottish windfarm heliport plans approved
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-172
- Genaire expands fuel cell repair capabilities to include Bell 412 and 214
- Russian Helicopters successfully tests Ansat
- IHST: Making Life & Death Decisions: A Case Study of a Fatal Helicopter Accident
- STARS wins international competition
- Leonardo sells 15 AW139s into China, with 160 to follow
- APSA seeks nominees for Board of Directors
- China and Russia ready to sign on heavy-lift helicopter
- Aerotex launches Wall Blanket Kit
- EASA 12th Rotorcraft Symposium
- Medical Air Rescue Company signs for an Airbus H130
- FlightSafety to build AH-IZ and UH-1Y training devices for US Navy