Era Group and Bel Air Aviation have entered into a teaming agreement.
This new agreement means that the helicopter services offered by both companies will be further strengthened through a close cooperation. As the biggest commercial operator of AgustaWestland helicopters worldwide, Era will add fleet and support to the cooperation while Bel Air Aviation will contribute with operational and technical services for customers in Europe and particularly within the North Sea area. With the combined strengths and expertise of the two companies, we will be able to offer even better helicopter services to our customers with high flexibility, a very strong helicopter capacity and a reinforced base ensuring high expertise and know how within the helicopter industry.
Chris Bradshaw, President and Chief Executive Officer at Era Group: “We are excited to announce this new commercial partnership with Bel Air Aviation, a company that shares Era’s core focus on safety and quality. We look forward to working together with Susanne and her team to deliver flexible helicopter fleet solutions to customers in Europe.”
Susanne Hessellund, Owner and Managing Director at Bel Air Aviation: “We are really happy and excited that this teaming agreement has been made possible and we are convinced that this collaboration with Chris and the entire Era team will result in even more opportunities and higher flexibility to our customers since both our companies share the same fundamental values and prioritize safety, flexibility and reliability to ensure dedicated and customized service.
- Boeing Awarded $376M Contract for MH-139 Acquisition
- US Air Force selects the MH-139 based on Leonardo AW139
- Schiebel CAMCOPTER® S-100 impresses with flight display
- Boeing MH-139 to Replace US Air Force UH-1N Huey Fleet
- Helibras delivers H225M to the Brazilian Army
- Bell Awarded $48M Contract For V-22 PRGB Right Hand Aircraft Assembly Parts
- Bell Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Platform Hub Assembly
- Bell Awarded $13M Contract for V-22 Platform Hub Assembly
- Bell Awarded $48M Contract For V-22 PRGB Left Hand Aircraft Assembly Parts
- Kranze Technology Solutions awarded $37M Contract for V-22 Support
- Two Wichita EMS operators partner with hospital for pediatric patient transfer
- Airbus focuses on the wind turbine growth market
- ACH Displays New ACH135 Helionix
- Airbus to start large-scale printing of A350 components
- Air Evac Lifeteam celebrates 20 years at Paragould
- Sikorsky Awarded $58M Contract for CH-53K Repair
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145