Mecaer Aviation Group, Inc. (MAG) announced multiple validations for the VIP MAGnificent interior in the Bell 505.
The VIP interior for the Bell 505, branded as the MAGnificent, received its Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) validation with EASA, FAA and ANAC authorities this past week. The STC is an optional upgrade to the existing Bell 505 standard interior and follows the MAGnificent appearance. MAG Design Studio has maintained the MAGnificent family feel and appearance for the Bell 429, Bell 525 and now the Bell 505. The interior can be installed in new or used aircraft.
The VIP interior includes modified crew and passenger seats, new interior panels for the door, overhead and aft bulkhead, carpet, storage and an overhead Passenger Service Unit (PSU). The PSU encompasses outlets for the air-conditioning / air gaspers and reading lights. Additional storage is also provided with the option for a central cabinet. If selected, the central cabinet is interchangeable with the aft center passenger seat.
MAG intends to complete the installations at their FAA Part 145 in Philadelphia. The kits will be produced at MAG’s Cabin Comfort Systems headquarters in Monteprandone, Italy and the company says the lead times are about 5-months.
“The MAGnificent for the Bell 505 will be a real game changer not only for Mecaer, but for the industry.” said Armando Sassoli, Co-General Manager of Mecaer Aviation Group. “The 505 excels on so many levels and now with an option for a high-end interior the potential is endless. The demand for our interior has been remarkable.”
- Boeing Awarded $376M Contract for MH-139 Acquisition
- US Air Force selects the MH-139 based on Leonardo AW139
- Schiebel CAMCOPTER® S-100 impresses with flight display
- Boeing MH-139 to Replace US Air Force UH-1N Huey Fleet
- Helibras delivers H225M to the Brazilian Army
- Bell Awarded $48M Contract For V-22 PRGB Right Hand Aircraft Assembly Parts
- Bell Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Platform Hub Assembly
- Bell Awarded $13M Contract for V-22 Platform Hub Assembly
- Bell Awarded $48M Contract For V-22 PRGB Left Hand Aircraft Assembly Parts
- Kranze Technology Solutions awarded $37M Contract for V-22 Support
- Two Wichita EMS operators partner with hospital for pediatric patient transfer
- Airbus focuses on the wind turbine growth market
- ACH Displays New ACH135 Helionix
- Airbus to start large-scale printing of A350 components
- Air Evac Lifeteam celebrates 20 years at Paragould
- Sikorsky Awarded $58M Contract for CH-53K Repair
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145