RAMM Aerospace is pleased to offer a TCCA and FAA approved Replacement AS350 Heater Line Kit with several unique features.
The RAMM Aerospace Replacement AS350 Stainless Steel Heater Line Kit was developed with an operator that saw a need in the industry for a replacement kit that reduced maintenance costs and aircraft downtime.
“The majority of the certified helicopter products offered by RAMM Aerospace are customer driven. This Heater Line Kit is a another great example of how a solution can be designed with unique features that reduce maintenance costs,” explained Peggy McDonald, VP of Marketing and Sales at RAMM Aerospace. “We have been managing the inventory carefully so we can support those aircraft coming in for 12 year inspections or need to replace older aluminum lines.”
The RAMM Replacement AS350 Heater Line Kit includes insulated, stainless steel pipes that are direct replacements for the aluminum OEM parts. Also included are the adapters, clamps and fasteners, everything required to complete the installation. The kit interfaces with the existing control valve and P2 hose from the engine. The insulated pipes come equipped with the added reliability of FLARED AN COUPLING NUTS, instead of less robust compression fittings. The kit has also been approved to be “replaced on condition” and does not have a life limit.
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet