Airbus Corporate Helicopters (ACH) Airbus’ dedicated private and business helicopter entity, will display the company’s new ACH135 Helionix for the first time on the rooftop of the Monaco Yacht Club during the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show. Fitted with the company’s in-house ACH Line interior configuration, the updated, Helionix-equipped provides a technological leap forward for the light, twin-engine helicopter, offering concern-free flying ideal for marine, urban and wilderness environments.
Building on the robust and reliable capabilities and SUV-like balance between comfort and versatility, the updated ACH135 Helionix provides improved situational awareness, simpler flight management controls and improved safety. Features praised by pilots include an auto hover ‘pause’ button (ideal to buy the pilot time when faced with low visibility or busy environments), a ‘go-around’ button (the aircraft will automatically fly around and reposition itself on the best landing approach at the push of a button) and automated engine management (ensuring a smooth and safe flight even if one of the two engines fails).
Frederic Lemos, Head of Airbus Corporate Helicopters, said, “With approximately 300 helicopter-capable yachts worldwide, there are increasing requirements for more reliable, compact and versatile helicopters capable of transporting passengers and cargo in all environments. The addition of Helionix to the ACH135, which brings it in line with the already Helionix-equipped ACH145, ACH160 and ACH175, makes this carefree-handling aircraft, an ideal asset for yacht-based operations.”
ACH is characterised by care and attention to detail and offers a high quality and exclusive service-based end-to-end ownership experience; from selecting the best aircraft to meet their requirements, to helping define their preferred styling, supported through-life by around-the-clock worldwide support services.
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet