[electronic translation] JSC “ODK-Klimov” received a certificate from Rosaviatsia about the suitability of the newest BARK-6V
In the certificate of the Federal Air Transport Agency, it is certified that the type of component parts is approved for the installation of aviation equipment and meets the requirements of the qualification basis.
BARK-6V successfully passed the necessary amount of checks and tests, which is certified by an independent inspection of JSC “ODK-Klimov”. This system is used and operated on samples of aviation equipment in accordance with the limitations established by the developer’s design and operational documentation.
BARC are digital automatic control systems for engines that perform both control and monitoring functions and, through the use of special algorithms, increase the reliability of engines, reduce fuel consumption and reduce the overall weight of the structure
BARK-6V – automatic control and monitoring unit with full responsibility (FADEC) – is designed for automatic control and monitoring of the TV7-117V engine, which is part of the Mi-38 helicopter power plant, for advanced equipment.
The main functions of the BARK-6V are the control of engine start-up, its operation mode, limitation of engine performance limits, its protection against possible failures, provision of automatic engine output to high-power modes, and monitoring of the state of the engine and its systems.
BARK-6V allows to increase the resource of the hot part of the engine, the reserves of gas-dynamic stability of the engine in the variable modes and evolution of the aircraft, adapt the engine control to external conditions, provide the necessary depth of engine control for its operation in technical condition, significantly reduce the mass and volume of aggregates of the electronic part of the system and connecting cables of aircraft.
This component product belongs to category A and meets the qualification requirements of KT-160D. Serially produced in St. Petersburg at the enterprise JSC “ODK-Klimov”. The projected designated resource BARK-6V is 12000 hours, the assigned service life is 25 years. Weight BARK-6V – no more than 5 kg, dimensions: 360h235h80 mm, power consumption: no more than 40 W.
- Nepalese Army takes delivery of AW139
- Simrik Air receives H125 from Airbus Helicopter Southeast Asia
- Newly debuted Helicopter Society of Nepal meets the Tourism Minister
- Croatia to Receive UH-60M Donation
- Life Link III passes 15000 hours on AW119Kx fleet
- Heli-One Completes Universal Avionics Flight Deck Upgrade For S-76
- PHi extends previously-announced cash tender offer
- Airmedic signs purchase agreement
- Metro sparks new era of helicopter safety at AMTC 2018
- HeliOps take ownership of the SeaKing Simulator
- CHC Opens New Search and Rescue Facility in Dublin
- Kopter appoints Air Medical Sales Specialist for North American market
- Business Aviation Survey: Hiring Demand On the Rise
- Airbus at AMTC 2018
- Kopter at AMTC 2018
- Leonardo at AMTC 2018
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018