Airbus Helicopters is glad to announce the new, improved process and communication flow concerning the superseded parts – the replacing parts which are not yet referenced in Airbus Helicopters IPC. The new process will help Customers demonstrate more quickly to the authorities that the new part is airworthy and can be fitted on the helicopter.
• The lead time in obtaining the official document is improved thanks to a new dedicated tool
• An application has been developed to enhance customer autonomy
As from today, the Customers can raise a Technical Request through eRequest within Keycopter. Based on this request, Airbus Helicopters will:
• confirm it is a superseded part
• provide the Customer with a Part 21-approved IPC data sheet in official PDF format
→ This document will indicate that the part is airworthy and can be fitted on the helicopter. It will replace the previous “draft” PDF and it contains the necessary authorisation to allow the Customers mount the part without an official signature.
Steps to be taken next year are the implementation of an application in Keycopter/ORION, allowing the Customers to search and print the document by themselves, offering the immediate answers and full autonomy for all Airbus Helicopters superseded parts.
eRequest will remain a source for the Customers’ questions, where the updated information on superseded parts can be provided without waiting for the next IPC update.
- Nepalese Army takes delivery of AW139
- Simrik Air receives H125 from Airbus Helicopter Southeast Asia
- Newly debuted Helicopter Society of Nepal meets the Tourism Minister
- Croatia to Receive UH-60M Donation
- Life Link III passes 15000 hours on AW119Kx fleet
- Heli-One Completes Universal Avionics Flight Deck Upgrade For S-76
- PHi extends previously-announced cash tender offer
- Airmedic signs purchase agreement
- Metro sparks new era of helicopter safety at AMTC 2018
- HeliOps take ownership of the SeaKing Simulator
- CHC Opens New Search and Rescue Facility in Dublin
- Kopter appoints Air Medical Sales Specialist for North American market
- Business Aviation Survey: Hiring Demand On the Rise
- Airbus at AMTC 2018
- Kopter at AMTC 2018
- Leonardo at AMTC 2018
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018