Helicopter Foundation International (HFI), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, annually offers up to 19 scholarships to help support students studying to become part of tomorrow’s helicopter industry.
If you meet the eligibility requirements listed below, HFI encourages you to apply at helicopterfoundation.org/scholarships. We are here to help you achieve your dream!
All applications must be submitted by midnight EST, November 30, 2018. Questions? Email [email protected].
Commercial Helicopter Pilot Rating Scholarship
- Have a private helicopter license
- Are enrolled in a commercial helicopter pilot rating program at an FAA-approved Part 141 school or international equivalent
- Hold at least a 2nd-class or international-equivalent medical certificate.
- Expect to receive your commercial helicopter pilot rating after January 1, 2019 (if you will receive your rating before this date, you are not eligible to apply).
Bill Sanderson Aviation Maintenance Technician Scholarship
- Are about to graduate from an FAA-approved Part 147 aviation maintenance technician (AMT) school, or are a recent recipient (within the last two years) of an airframe and powerplant (A&P) certificate
- If you are a non-US citizen, have your respective country’s FAA-equivalent tests completed and provide proof of foreign citizenship.
Maintenance Technician Certificate Scholarship
- Are enrolled in a maintenance technician certificate program at an FAA-approved Part 147 school or international equivalent
- Expect to receive your maintenance technician certificate after January 1, 2019 (if you will receive your certificate before this date, you are not eligible to apply).
Michelle North Scholarship for Safety
- Have your commercial pilot rating
- Demonstrate an outstanding aptitude for safe flying and aviation best practices.
- Nepalese Army takes delivery of AW139
- Simrik Air receives H125 from Airbus Helicopter Southeast Asia
- Newly debuted Helicopter Society of Nepal meets the Tourism Minister
- Croatia to Receive UH-60M Donation
- Life Link III passes 15000 hours on AW119Kx fleet
- Heli-One Completes Universal Avionics Flight Deck Upgrade For S-76
- PHi extends previously-announced cash tender offer
- Airmedic signs purchase agreement
- Metro sparks new era of helicopter safety at AMTC 2018
- HeliOps take ownership of the SeaKing Simulator
- CHC Opens New Search and Rescue Facility in Dublin
- Kopter appoints Air Medical Sales Specialist for North American market
- Business Aviation Survey: Hiring Demand On the Rise
- Airbus at AMTC 2018
- Kopter at AMTC 2018
- Leonardo at AMTC 2018
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018