This new tool facilitates the troubleshooting and boosts the efficiency of Airbus Helicopters Technical Representatives
The Highly Qualified technicians with recurrent training certified by relevant civil aviation authorities are dedicated to daily improving customer’s satisfaction, the flight operation safety and availability.
While the troubleshooting is one of their main missions, they provide in addition On-Job training directly at customer’s premises, they support them for optional equipment installation, maintenance advises and recommendations. They assist furthermore our Customers for Completion of work, Warranty cases, SB application of Airbus Helicopters’ demand under conditions of sale, Software uploading / updating on customer‘s site, etc.
This year, they are strengthened with SkyTech, the new Airbus visio-assistance tool that offers the possibility to communicate directly with Airbus Technical Experts.
In a recent troubleshooting event, Air Force Cazaux avoided 4 hours of maintenance and saved a SAR mission thanks to this new tool and the related process.
During a Flight Relevant Inspection, a fault was detected at the fireproof bulkhead of a SAR Caracal on Duty. Our TechRep used SkyTech tool to communicate directly with Airbus Technical Hub. The pictures and the borescope views of the faulty bulkhead were analysed live and as a result, the aircraft avoided a time-consuming engine removal and could return into service.
- Nepalese Army takes delivery of AW139
- Simrik Air receives H125 from Airbus Helicopter Southeast Asia
- Newly debuted Helicopter Society of Nepal meets the Tourism Minister
- Croatia to Receive UH-60M Donation
- Life Link III passes 15000 hours on AW119Kx fleet
- Heli-One Completes Universal Avionics Flight Deck Upgrade For S-76
- PHi extends previously-announced cash tender offer
- Airmedic signs purchase agreement
- Metro sparks new era of helicopter safety at AMTC 2018
- HeliOps take ownership of the SeaKing Simulator
- CHC Opens New Search and Rescue Facility in Dublin
- Kopter appoints Air Medical Sales Specialist for North American market
- Business Aviation Survey: Hiring Demand On the Rise
- Airbus at AMTC 2018
- Kopter at AMTC 2018
- Leonardo at AMTC 2018
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018