With close to 30% of the private and business helicopter market in North America, Airbus Helicopters remains the leader in this segment. Airbus is gearing up to demonstrate what sets it apart from the competition and will be showcasing its dedicated corporate brand – Airbus Corporate Helicopters (ACH) – in North America at this year’s NBAA trade show, taking place at the Orlando Convention Center from October 16-18.
“Our customers come to Airbus Helicopters for a very specific customer experience, especially those in this segment,” said Chris Emerson, president of Airbus Helicopters, Inc. and head of the North America region. “They rely on our products’ ability to combine modern technology with new transportation possibilities and look to us to provide a unique leisure and business environment. We continue to raise the bar in this important segment through our ACH offer and will be emphasizing this at NBAA.”
Thanks to their unmatched comfort and cockpit visibility, combined with some of the lowest sound levels in the industry, the Airbus range of helicopters offers a perfect solution to meet private customers’ high expectations. During the show, a scale model of the ACH160 will be on the indoor booth and both a single and twin-engine helicopter will be present on the outdoor static display for visitors to learn more about the ACH offers best suited for private customers.
Globally, private and business operations represent Airbus Helicopters’ largest civil market for units booked and delivered over the past five years. In North America, it is the 2nd largest civil market and represents nearly a quarter of the company’s projected bookings in the coming years. This segment has the most new operators, both new to Airbus and new to rotorcraft, of which most fly a fixed-wing aircraft.
Business Aviation by Airbus, the banner under which the company will be represented at the show, highlights the company’s unique position, through Airbus Corporate Helicopters (ACH) and Airbus Corporate Jets (ACJ), as the only manufacturer worldwide to provide dedicated PBA fixed and rotary wing aircraft.
Be sure to visit the Business Aviation by Airbus at booth 2614, our static display at SD_51, and follow us on @AirbusHC_USA for more news and updates from the show
- Nepalese Army takes delivery of AW139
- Simrik Air receives H125 from Airbus Helicopter Southeast Asia
- Newly debuted Helicopter Society of Nepal meets the Tourism Minister
- Croatia to Receive UH-60M Donation
- Life Link III passes 15000 hours on AW119Kx fleet
- Heli-One Completes Universal Avionics Flight Deck Upgrade For S-76
- PHi extends previously-announced cash tender offer
- Airmedic signs purchase agreement
- Metro sparks new era of helicopter safety at AMTC 2018
- HeliOps take ownership of the SeaKing Simulator
- CHC Opens New Search and Rescue Facility in Dublin
- Kopter appoints Air Medical Sales Specialist for North American market
- Business Aviation Survey: Hiring Demand On the Rise
- Airbus at AMTC 2018
- Kopter at AMTC 2018
- Leonardo at AMTC 2018
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018