Kopter Group is pleased to present its SH09 single-turbine helicopter on the occasion of the 2018 Helitech Exhibition in Amsterdam, to be held from 16th to 18th October.
For the event, P1 (Prototype #1) will be showcased with the livery of a new customer to be discovered on the first day of the event. P1 has been restored and then wrapped, promoting the paint scheme of this customer. It will be fitted with the baseline passenger configuration, highlighting the flexibility, space and capacity of its cabin, which is typically seen on light twin-engine helicopters only.
P1 was the first SH09 prototype to fly and demonstrated excellent characteristics that underpin the helicopter’s multi-role capability. P1 was succeeded by P2 that allowed validating the concept and overall layout of the SH09 up to earlier this year. P3 is currently going through extensive ground tests, getting ready to undertake its flight test campaign in Sicily. P3 and pre-series aircraft PS04 will jointly serve to obtain European (EASA) certification and soon after, US (FAA) validation.
The SH09 enjoys a very positive response on the market as it offers the highest standards of safety, mission capability, and cost efficiency, which are unequalled in the single engine category. More news of additional orders will follow shortly.
Also exhibited on the Kopter booth will be the Garmin Avionics suite G3000H that will be integrated into the SH09 from first deliveries. This modern and latest generation of avionics suite will significantly reduce pilot workload, increase situational awareness and boost the aircraft’s operational safety margins.
Join the Kopter team on Booth H20 for the latest updates about the ongoing development of our SH09 program and company.
- Nepalese Army takes delivery of AW139
- Simrik Air receives H125 from Airbus Helicopter Southeast Asia
- Newly debuted Helicopter Society of Nepal meets the Tourism Minister
- Croatia to Receive UH-60M Donation
- Life Link III passes 15000 hours on AW119Kx fleet
- Heli-One Completes Universal Avionics Flight Deck Upgrade For S-76
- PHi extends previously-announced cash tender offer
- Airmedic signs purchase agreement
- Metro sparks new era of helicopter safety at AMTC 2018
- HeliOps take ownership of the SeaKing Simulator
- CHC Opens New Search and Rescue Facility in Dublin
- Kopter appoints Air Medical Sales Specialist for North American market
- Business Aviation Survey: Hiring Demand On the Rise
- Airbus at AMTC 2018
- Kopter at AMTC 2018
- Leonardo at AMTC 2018
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018