Rotortrade delivers the first nose-to-tail Certified Pre-Owned helicopter to a private operator thanks to the successful partnership and collaboration between Rotortrade, Leonardo and Pratt & Whitney Canada.
Rotortrade delivered a pre-owned AW109SP for private use in Europe last week. The helicopter featured warranty from Leonardo on the airframe, and was the first pre-owned helicopter to have engines covered as well by PWC warranty providing unparalleled peace of mind and total commitment from the manufacturers to the end user.
Rotortrade is a fully independent helicopter dealer and also the sole distributor of Leonardo Helicopter pre-owned helicopters. Through this partnership, it is able to offer pre-owned helicopters with the full backing of the OEM. Rotortrade also launched with Pratt & Whitney Canada during this year’s HAI a new CPO (Certified Pre-Owned) service to its customers for all pre-owned PWC 206, 207 and PT-6 engines.
These partnerships truly leverage the competencies and expertize of various key industry players for the benefit of operators.
“Each party worked hard over several months to deliver this pre-owned helicopter in pristine condition and with maximum benefit to the end client. We are very grateful to Leonardo and PWC and other top tier companies involved for their unwavering commitment and efforts to bring quality products to market and create higher value on the mature yet inefficient pre-owned helicopter market. We will continue to work with OEMs to extend similar CPO products on other makes and models.” says Rotortrade President Philipe Lubrano.
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout
- Canadian Coast Guard donates surplus Bo105s for technical training
- Skyhunter acquires 200K acres for helicopter hog hunting
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point