Safran Helicopter Engines is rolling out its new EngineLife® online customer portal. Easy-to-use and featuring advanced functionality, EngineLife® Customer Portal provides Safran Helicopter Engines customers with a unique doorway to access all digital services.
Fully private and secured, the website has been designed by and for the customers. Safran has created a one-click access to all new digital services such as tracking the engine status (MRO Process Tracking), spares parts e-ordering (e-Spares), technical publications (Web IETP), engine Health Monitoring, and remote video assistance (Expert link).
Available 24/7 on every smartphone, tablet and desktop device, EngineLife® Customer Portal welcomes enquiries from every level and for all types of use. A mechanic can consult an engine maintenance manual from his tablet, a purchasing manager can track the status of spare part orders from his smartphone, and a top level manager can display his personalized dashboards to get a 360 overview of his activity with Safran Helicopter Engines.
Philippe Galan, Safran Helicopter Engins Chief Digital Officer, added: “The new customer portal has been developed using an agile methodology, iterative, and customer-centric. This was a 2-year effort to build a new portal with an efficient design, personalized information, video guides, and new digital services to optimize their operations!”
The EngineLife® Customer Portal is the daily digital tool for over 2800 operators with over 400,000 connections per year. It is part of EngineLife® Services, Safran’s range of solutions for helicopter engine.
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout
- Canadian Coast Guard donates surplus Bo105s for technical training
- Skyhunter acquires 200K acres for helicopter hog hunting
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point