Kopter North America (NA) announced today the appointment of Mr. Lee McCammon as the latest addition to its sales team assuming the role of Air Medical Specialist.
Kopter NA’s President of Sales/Marketing and Customer Support, Larry Roberts stated: “We are tremendously pleased to add to the team a person with so much history, knowledge and experience of the air medical mission. Lee expertly understands the industry, our customer and the support they require for success”. McCammon’s first assignment with Kopter NA will be attending the AMTC in Phoenix and promoting the features, benefits and capabilities of Kopter’s SH09 singleturbine helicopter.
McCammon worked as a Paramedic for NorthStar in New Jersey. From there McCammon was elevated to Program Director and worked several years with Rocky Mountain Helicopters. He later found his way to Petroleum Helicopters Incorporated (PHI) where he worked as Assistant Director of Air Medical Operations. Then, McCammon held several leading positions within EMS operators such as Omniflight, Life Med Alaska and for the last 8 years at Air Methods Corporation as Regional Vice President. ”. Lee earned his undergraduate degree from Purdue University and later his MBA from Northeastern University.
Kopter NA was recently formed as an LLC and is in the process of assessing potential sites in the United States that qualify to meet the stringent company requirements for establishing a helicopter manufacturing and assembly facility.
Kopter NA’s Chief Executive Officer, Christian Gras added: “Lee’s extensive experience will definitely help us match the SH09 to the demanding necessities that EMS customers require from rotary-wing aircrafts, we welcome Lee to the team and look forward to developing with him strong partnerships with these customers.
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout
- Canadian Coast Guard donates surplus Bo105s for technical training
- Skyhunter acquires 200K acres for helicopter hog hunting
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point