Ultimate HELI is a world class provider of helicopter services, supplying the safest and the most efficient helicopter charter, helicopter maintenance, advanced helicopter training, utility helicopters and helicopter support worldwide.
We are proud to announce that we have deployed 2 x Bell 412EP’s to Juba, South Sudan. The helicopters are based in Juba, Southern Sudan and are providing much needed humanitarian support for the International Red Cross.
Shaun Roseveare CEO of Ultimate Heli said “ We have had ad hoc humanitarian operations in Southern Sudan for the past 5 years and we are delighted that we will be able to expand our business to provide much needed humanitarian support in Southern Sudan for the Red Cross on a permanent basis”.
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout
- Canadian Coast Guard donates surplus Bo105s for technical training
- Skyhunter acquires 200K acres for helicopter hog hunting
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point