On 26th September 2018 and 19th October 2018, VNH South’s two Mi-172 helicopters VN-8428 and VN-8427 were safely ferried from Indonesia back to Vung Tau Airport, successfully completed Fire Fighting Contract 2018 with Indonesian Government. This is the 3rd consecutive year that VNH South provides the package services including aircrafts, pilots, technicians, maintenance and insurance for fire-fighting, passenger and cargo transport in Indonesia from 26th June 2018 to 19th October 2018.
When performed flight operations in Indonesia, all pilots and technicians overcame all difficulties and obstacles in severe weather conditions to fulfill high frequent fire- fighting flights.
The above contract has increased significant revenue and flying hours under circumstance of the unfavorable O&G helicopter operations, which plays an important part in accomplishing the company business plan 2018. Moreover, this was not only a great opportunity to enhance the efficiency of fleet utilization, but also a valuable chance for VNH South to stabilize its current market as well as approach other overseas potential markets.
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout
- Canadian Coast Guard donates surplus Bo105s for technical training
- Skyhunter acquires 200K acres for helicopter hog hunting
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point